Matt Passmore

Matt Passmore Fan Reviews (4)

• He's great!

I really like his character Jim on The Glades. He's funny, liked, and probably hated by some but that's what I about his character. He drives people to the edge. He's very handsome but his acting skillls draw you in. So missThe Glades!
  • HOT! HOT! HOT!

I personally Love Matt as Jim, I love the all the characters in the show, Jim (Matt) is my fav, he is a great actor and is smoking hot!
  • I did not like him at first but he grew on me and he ended up being one of my 2 favorite male leads (along with Myles Pollard). Plus he's quite pleasant on the eyes.

I did not like him at first but he grew on me and he ended up being one of my 2 favorite male leads (along with Myles Pollard). Plus he's quite pleasant on the eyes, for a POM :) I thought he did well in both dramatic and humorous scenes. He seemed to be better in the dramatic scenes though (falling in well with Grace). Well done acting. I was disappointed that the writers made him go back to Ingrid, I really felt that Grace needed to be with someone. Hope to see him in more shows in the near future! I just found his underwear advert on youtube when he was younger and skinnier. I like the older version, beefy.
  • Got a nice bum.

He's got a funny nose. ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
    ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ar ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra.
    Dreamy eyes too.