Matt Prokop

Matt Prokop Fan Reviews (2)

• My thoughts.

It is my personal belief, that Matt Prokop will be the next Academy Award winner (I mean that as in down the line and not the actual next, next). I believe within the next 10 - 15 years he will get his first nomination. What Matt really needs is a big movie under his belt, and I mean summer blockbuster. A superhero film would do him good, or a decent drama. He could also use his own TV show. No more guest appearances for him, he needs lots of exposure and by G-d he will get it. This kid is going places. Just remember I called it first.
  • Disney's next Zac Efron!!!!

Meet Matt Prokop, you might know him from high school musical 3 as Jimmie "The Rocketman" Zara or from his small guest apperance on Hannah Montana. Well he is the next Zac Efron. This young actor is young,talented,has an amazing voice, and is flaming hot. If there is a High School Musical 4 I hope he stars as the lead. This Texas native is just getting started on his road to fame. I don't need to be a fortune teller to tell you this boy has a full acting career lined up for him and let me tell you Matt is giving Mr. Zac Efron a run for his money.