Matthew Bomer

Matthew Bomer Fan Reviews (6)

• matthew bomer should have been superman

I was watching travler with my friend and i turned to him and said this guy looks like tom welling (SMALLVILLE)now ive just read that Matthew was Ratners choice for clark kent/superman. after seeing him act and his general apperance i think he would have been a better choice over brandon routh, routh seemed like someone who was in too deep- if you know what i mean, and it seems obvious now that singer (whom i dislike anyway)cast brandon routh soley because he has a resemblance to christopher reeves! which to me was a bad choice to cast him.

if they make a sequel to superman returns i hope routh will pass and bomer gets it cause he has unique qualities that would make him a better superman... if you want examples just watch travler- it/and he speaks for its self
  • very taltented actor and shall I mention hot

I think he is an amazing actor who can actually play a serious role without overdoing it. I have been a fan of his since the short lived series Tru Calling and I loved him ever since. I'm not sure how successful this new show will be Travler but I hope it makes it for a seconf season. I only watch the show for Matthew. I was surprised he was passed up for superman (dissapointing would have gone to go see it if he was) His newest show exhibits great potenial and I hope to see alot more of him. Bomer is absolutly gorgeous too! ! !
  • Matt is a stunning and beautiful actor. What a complement to the tv audience to have this series and actor.

His eyes ay it all. A gift from his DNA. An interesting concept for a series, and throughout his constant "breaking the rules" of his contract in helping the authorities capture other criminals, he is always forgiven - I think it his great looks, charm, and sometimes silly storylines. Better writers are needed. Then the actors could really show off their talents and training.

I would like this series to grow, and get better. I am sure that it will, it's new and still trying to identify itself and where it's going. And I would like the show to come to Boston for a shoot. hen I could watch and maybe even meet Matt.
  • Talent, personality, charm and drop dead gorgeous - a killer combination!

Matt Bomer plays my new favourite TV character, Neal Caffrey on White Collar, a convicted white collar criminal aiding the FBI in his area of expertise.

He is wonderfully charming, clever, cheeky and it doesn't hurt that his eyes are the most incredible blue!! He's got a womanising aspect but remains likeable, possibly, loveable! Matt connects well with the other stars on his new hit show and creates believeable relationships. His developing friendship with the Elizabeth chracter, played by Tiffani Theisson, is particularly sweet.

I look forward to seeing him on the Silver Screen as when he makes his debut in "What's Your Number?". It's only rumoured at this point, but director's everywhere would have to be crazy not to take advantage of this actor's exploding status.

Overall, this actor is fun, true and a great guy to watch!
  • It's a shame Matt Bomer didn't get the role of Superman - I would have loved to see him in a spandex all-in-one!

I watched Traveler from ep 1 and tuned in the next week more to see Matthew Bomer's perky bottom than to see the story progress! His dark hair, blue eyes and scruffy hairdo can be also be seen in tv series Tru Calling and movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (which is awful btw).

Matthew fits his character in Traveler very well, it's a shame that his face seems to suit tv more so than the big screen (Bomer sounds far too much like Boner to be a fmous name surely lol). Catch him topless in both Traveler and Tru Calling, trust me, it's worth it!