Matthew Fox

Matthew Fox Fan Reviews page 3 of 3

• BEST!

GREAT ACTOR.. GREAT ACTOR.. GREAT ACTOR.. GREAT ACTOR.. GREAT ACTOR.. GREAT ACTOR.. GREAT ACTOR.. GREAT ACTOR..

• Mattew Fox is one of the most talented TV stars I've ever knew!

Although I didn't watch or know him before his role in ABC's hit show "Lost," I have to say that I was quite impressed in Matthew's performance! He's, for no doubt, a very talented actor and he knows how to prove this in every episode of his show!

Watching him in his interviews, I can say that despite all the publicity he got since last year, the man is very decent!

I think that "Lost" should be a door he opened that will bring him endless oppurtunities in the future!

Bottom Line: Matthew Fox got what it takes to rise like every other Hollywood star!
  • My co-worker loves this guy

this guy is fine, but is helike his character on losT? if he is then he would be insufferable to be around: don\'t smoke that cigarette, we\'ve got to stick together. don\'t sit on the couch and play that video game, we\'ve got to get to the caves. stop sleeping in on the weekends, we have to fashion a raft from pieces of bamboo. you know what i mean.

1 2 3 >