Matthew McConaughey

Matthew McConaughey Fan Reviews (7)

• One of the hottest men out there!

Matthew McConaughey has got to be the hottest guy ever! I'll go see any movie he's in; even if it looks stupid or insulting. One good movie he stars in is The Wedding Planner. That was a great movie! Another good movie is How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days. That movie was hilarious! It just goes to show you that no girl can resist his charm. My favorite movie with him has to be Sahara. In that movie, Matthew had several screen shots without a shirt. He was surfing, so he was shirtless and wet. I live for those scenes! He also played the hero which made him seem even more attractive.
  • empty

Good actor, he has been in some good movies, some romantic comedies, some drama ones, and some action ones, and he is very good in all of them. His talent really stands above some of others actors, and I think that Matthew is really talented in all of his roles, he really knows how to play them.
  • empty

If Matthew McConaughey would stay out of the tabloids, I would respect him more as an actor. While I do think that he does a great job with most of his roles, I think that the gossip that surrounds him really hurts his credibility. That said, I enjoy his films and I think he should stick to romantic comedies. He is not an action hero.
  • Matthew McConaughey is dead sexy. I think all of his movies and everything else are just so great.

Matthew McConaughey is just so dead sexy , Hott , and just so darn cute . I think all of his movies and everything else are just so great . I loved him in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and in Failure To Launch they are both two of my favorite movies . He is a Hottie , Hottie , Hot , Hot , Hottie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Matthew McConaughey is the most charming man I have ever had the honor of reading about.. I would give anything to meet him to see him smile to listen to him talk.. I only wish I was even just a little bit in his class. He is a heart throb.

Matthew is a first rate actor. when you can watch a movie and wish it could be your life because it is so REAL then that is GREAT acting. He can do that. If I could vote on best actor of the year he would win every time. He's Wonderful.
  • Beautiful, charming, magical, and authentic.

Matthew McConaughey is a breath of fresh air. His charm is so very original and authentic. He is one of the few stars who has remained true to himself. His smile makes it very easy to adore him. My daughter saw Matthew at Tybee Beach two summers ago. He simply smiled at her and my neice and asked them "How are you ladies?" In a world where people often avoid others, he makes an effort to reach out to common people. Great job raising this kid Texas!!! I am very proud to call him my lifetime favorite star. He shines above most of the rest. Thanks Matthew, you are loved.
  • Whoa! Am I the first one?...Hello! *sound echoes* Oh well. Matthew McConaughey has been in numerous movies(I think. I've only seen two of them!) and he grew up in Texas. He starred in Sahara (which is an awesome movie, by the way. It was so

I think Matthew McConaughey is hot! I like Tom Welling even more, though! I first saw him in Sahara and I thought it was a great movie! He also starred in How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, which was also good. He's a great actor. I love him!