Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry Fan Reviews (60)

• Love you Chandler Bing.

Hi Matthew: I am your biggest fan when you were Chandler Bing on "Friends". This past Christmas was not a very good one for me so when I was feeling down I would choose my favorite episodes of "Friends" and you would make me laugh so many times, especially when "Eddie" wouldn't move out. You are the greatest in whatever you do Matthew, keep up the good work. I love you. Your facial expressions and body language are priceless.

Joyce from Rochester Hills, Michigan
  • Love you Chandler Bing.

Joyce from Rochester Hills, Michigan
  • Great on "Friends" only

Funny. Picks really bad movies and tv shows.
  • Go On

I lost my son a year ago and I have never laughed so hard. I could actually relate to the characters. It was better than going to see my Shrink! I cant wait to see further episodes. This is an awesome show!
  • he's Matthew Perry!

he's brilliant, besides from Friends he's still hilarious. It's sucks because he's so talented, but it's difficult to get rid of 'Chandler'. I liked Chandler and I'm sure he doesn't regret getting that role, but people compare him to that. Besides that, Matthew Perry is a genius and very witty; my friend and I look up to him. He's awesome
  • He makes comedy what it is...

I love to watch him act, and I know him best from his role playing on Friends. He is witty, has this silly slanted smile that goes along with his comedic role-playing. I enjoy watching him act, I can barely keep my face from turning red when he's acting... now that's a great entertainer! Keep it up Perry!
  • Matthew Perry remains one of the most sarcastic comedians alive and in good standing =D!

Since the beginning of friends, I have enjoyed Matthew's lively sense of humor, he always makes me laugh! I have watched him in several other movies where he shows the same vibrant attitude. It was really depressing to find out that Friends was finishing its series at the end of the ten years. I suppose that shows cannot last forever. Kudos to the actors, directors, and all that participants that made Friends a show to be recognized even today still. It connects you to the characters in a profound way you would never imagine. Oh, =D, just a side note...I own all ten seasons!
  • HE is one of the bestest actors since this sitcom in 94' i used to watch this all the time whenn i was kid very funny.

a aa a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a aaaadad asd fasd fa sdfasdf asd fa sd f a sd f as df ads f ads fasd fa dsf asd fasd f asd fas df asd fa sdf asd fa sdf a s df asd fas df asdfasd fa sd f sa df asd f asdf as dfa sdf as df asd fasdf ads fasd f asd f adsf asdf asdfasd f as df ads fasd f asdfas dfasdfadsfa sdf asdf asd f sadfasdfads fasd f asd fsd dfsa sa sa a a a a a
  • His role on Friends was monumental. ...he quotes Mr.T! Hilarious.

Matthew is a huge huge actor. His role on "Friends" was monumental. Easily the best actor on that series. Pity he hasn't starred on any other series... yet.

Haven't seen him on any other movies beside "The Whole Nine Yards" and it's successor "The Whole Ten Yards" (as Oz), but one thing is sure, he's gifted for comedy!

While on "Friends" he was addicted to Vicadin (like House) and Alcohol which makes his role even more memorable.

To me his best remark on "Friends" was when we was wearing a bracelet given to him by Joey and he quotes Mr.T! Hilarious.

By the way, I saw somewhere someone saying that he can sing too!
  • This guy is awesome and cute. I'm thirteen but whatever he is!

I like Matthew Perry alot. He has marvelous acting skills and very funny. Obviously, like most people, I've mostly seen him on Friends but it's a really good show and it lasted for ten years so thats some proof. Many of the people I know like this show too. I may have seen him on other shows or movies but you don't have to see them to know that matthew Perry is a good actor and comedian. He had an addiction to presrciption drugs but he checked himself into rehab in 2001 I think. He's clean now! Hooray! It's been a few years since he's been clean so it's no recent thing. Matthew rules!
  • The FRIEND we all know and love.

Matthew Perry's biggest and best role was in NBC's FRIENDS in which he played Chandler Bing. Matthew Perry portrayed the role brilliantly and become my idol. His amzing wit and his superb talent. After ten years on FRIENDS his next NBC role was Matt Alby on NBC's Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which was one of my favourite shows, it was a shame it got cancelled. Perry will next be using his talent in a SHOWTIME show called The End Of Steve which premieres this year.

Perry is a very talented actor and he masters all of his roles. I really hope he becomes bigger and gets another huge role on a popular sitcom.
  • Easily the most underrated actor ever! He needs to be in more movies!!

matthew Parry is one of the funniest and best actors ever and nobody can disagree with that. I loved him in friends(Chandler Bing) which I think was his biggest role of his acting career. I hope I can see him in future movies to come and mabey a new show or two. I can't recall that iv'e seen him in any movies i did see one with him but I can't recall what movie was named but it was pretty good but it got a pretty bad rating..But I can't wait to see what his next role will be. So buh bye
  • Great actor!

Matthew is a very talented actor for every role, ofcourse he has showed his biggest potential for comedies what we all have seen in Friends. He makes every movie great just because of his presence. When he acts he looks so prepared and yet so natural. Where ever he acts he brings attention to himself with his fresh,cute and sarcastic sense of humor. That is something that you have to be born with you can't learn to be so casual and in the same time so irreplaceable. I really admire his work and wish him luck in all of his future projects!
  • The quck wit!

Born in Williamstown, Mass., and raised in Ottawa, Ontario, Matthew Perry had his first taste of acting when he was in the seventh grade. He recalls, "After I got my first laugh on stage, I was hooked." At age 15 he moved to Los Angeles to live with his father, actor John Bennett Perry. Matthew's interest in acting increased after he performed in several high-school stage productions. In addition to acting, he excelled at tennis -- he was rated No. 17 nationally in the junior singles category, and he and his partner were ranked No. 3 in doubles competition. After his graduation, Perry had intended to enroll at the University of Southern California, but when he was offered a leading role on the television series "Boys Will Be Boys," he seized the opportunity to begin his chosen career. His other TV-series credits include regular roles on "Home Free" and "Sydney" as well as a recurring part on "Growing Pains." He guest-starred on such series as "Beverly Hills, 90210," "Who's the Boss?", "The Tracey Ullman Show," "Empty Nest" and "The John Larroquette Show." His TV movies include "Deadly Relations," "Call Me Anna" and "Dance 'til Dawn." Among his feature films are "A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon," "She's Out of Control," "Parallel Lives" and the movies "Fools Rush In" and "Edwards and Hunt: The First American Road Trip" with Chris Farley. In addition to acting, Perry enjoys writing. He sold his first pilot, "Maxwell's House," to Universal Television recently. His other interests include playing ice hockey and softball. He has also been in the hit show "Friends" as Chandler Bing.
  • matthew is the best i love him

matthew perry is sexy, funny and like my favourite male actor i especially loved him in the ron clark story - i think comedy suits him better but he can do serious really well too. like in the episode of friends - the one with the birthmother where chandler gets really sensitive and serious and says: Chandler: You have every reason to be upset. We did lie. But only because we've been waiting and trying to have a baby for so long. Now we don't know how long it's gonna be before we can get another chance again. Erica: Why don't you ask the reverend to pray on it?

Chandler: Erica, please. Just consider us. Ask them to see our file. Our last name's Bing. My wife's a chef and I'm in advertising. Erica: Oh yeah. I actually liked you guys. But it doesn't matter, because what you did was wrong. Chandler: But you did like us. And you should. My wife's an incredible woman. She's loving and devoted and caring. And don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right... I love my wife more than anything in this world. And I... It kills me that I can't give her a baby... I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife... she's already there. She's a mother... without a baby... Please.
  • i love him

Matthew perry is a great actor. he is one of the funniest actors. i love him. he was my favorite on friends and it doesn't hurt that he's so cute too.
    but i think he's not only funny and can do dramatic or more intense thing than comedy. and he can definitely make me cry. he is actually the only one on friends (apart from the finale) that made me cry. it was the one with the birth mother when he talks to Erica to convince her to give him and Monica a shot at adopting their baby, Matthew made me cry so much, the way he talked, his tone was just right on. and he has another quality for me that i cannot overlook, we share the same birthday!lol. i know not really a quality, but still;)
    well that's why i love him anyway!
  • What a Legend.

Matthew Perry, is very talented actor. Matthew is well-know from the US sitcom Friends. Matthew Perry played Chandler Bing in Friends! I think he was the best on the show, he was always making me laugh, once I fell off my chair I laughed so much! I thought Chandler and Monica were a brillant couple on the show. I think Chandler Bing, Matthew Perry, will be remembered for a very long time. I hve got lots of his films that he is in too, I think I'm in love with him! All in all I think Matthew Perry is a brillant actor. And I'm defintly going to be telling my children about him one day.
  • The funniest one from Friends

He played Chandler Bing in 2 shows, most famously Friends, but was also playing the SAME character in the classic 90's sitcom Caroline in The City. He also did Beverley HIlls 90210 and Ally McBeal too, but is probably best remembered for Friends. He was once notoriously in the news for his addiction to pain killers, and became painfully thin at one stage but he came through that with flying colours. He's made numerous films, and even tried his hand at Directing an episode of Scrubs entitles My Unicorn. He is so talented, that it sholdn've been him to get his spinoff when friends ended in 2004.
  • He is really great! The funiet guy ever!

Matthew is great! One of the funiest actors I have ever seen in my entire life! Who can forget Chandler Bing? He was absolutelly fabulous in Friends! So funny! And in Studio 60 he was the best at the show! Very charming!
    Well, despite being very funny, he is also very handsome and charming. And he also seems to be a very sociable and cool person. I really wanted to meet him.
    Well, I really do like him and I think that he is an incredible actor. And I also think that he should do more works on TV because he is a little "missing"
  • good job getting healthy and...always funny

hi,i just saw matthew perry on a ellen degeneres show.
    he looks great and healthy again and that is very nice,i do not usually send these kind of messages to actors but i just wanted to say that because i think he is a great actor and it would be a shame if he was not oke.also saw that there is a new show studio 60,it is not running here in holland but am looking forward to it..
    thanx
    noor
  • Very snazy dude

I grew up on Friends and Mathew Perry has to be my favorite charcter on the show. (Truth be told I hated Chadler when I was little, now he's my fovorite) He plays the charcter so well and is a really funny guy. I also like the few movies that he has done and hope he ends up doing more soon!
  • I can only say that I love him...

The first time I saw friends He makes me laugh in every joke he made. Since then I've been watching Friends almost everyday. He is one of the most talented characters of the tv and one of the most funnies guys I ever heard. But he had reached to make me cry when he declares his love for Monica. He is a great actor and although all his entries in rehab now he is comletely good. I started loving him since the first chapter of friends and now that the serie has ended I still love him, He was my first TV love...I miss him!!! I feel lucky because today the spanish tv puts for first time Studio 60!!!
  • great guy!!

Of course like mosr people I first started seeing Matt act when he was one FRIENDS. I have enjoyed seeing him perform in movies since then as well. I think has a wonderful wit about himself when it comes to acting. He made the character of Chandler his own. I don't think anyone else would have done a better job than he did. Matt made me fall in love with his character and made it seem like he was a real person. I also enjoyed him in Fools Rush In where he get a girl pregnat after a one night stand and then marries her. Athough I'm a fan I haven't watched Studio 60.
  • Mathew is a great guy!!!

And a fabulous actor too!!! At first I thought he was just a regurlar actor, and that he could just play that same kind of charachter all the time, but after seeing him in a couple of movies, he's really got potential and shoul be called to play more and bigger characters on the big screen...
    I really love his work on friends throughout the years, and I think he stayed verry true to the character for the whole ten years of the series. He played Chandler so well that unfortunately he got branded for it, and I think that is why he doesn't get more invitations from hollywood, witch is a big shame IMHO...
  • Matthew Perry is a great actor.

Matthew Perry is the actor we know best for his work on the NBC sitcom, "Friends". He plays a very comedic role while taking on some problems on the way. He absorbs his character very well and makes me laugh almost everytime he talks. His sarcasm and fright of commitment is very much laughable. Chandler, his character, is by far my favorite out of all the friends. I think he is by far the most talented out of them too. After his work on "Friends", Matthew Perry showed he had a serious side as well on the new tv show "Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip". This shows his diversity and that he can take on almost any role given to him.
  • empty

i think he's the best in "friends" along with Jennifer aniston
  • A truly gifted actor who surprises me every time.

I find heard of Matthew Perry the same way many did I am sure, from Friends. I was a huge fan of the show and I always thought Chandler was funny enough but by the 4th season or so he had become my favourite character. His comiic timing was great but what I fell in love with was how sweet and compassionate his character could be while staying within Chandler's rehlm. I watched the 9 and 10 yards movies and wasn't too impressed it was mostly just the Chandler character in a different setting. It wasn't until very recently that I reaised Matthew Perry full range of talent. In the new drama Studio 60 he plays a character who is funny and dark and emotional to the point where I can no longer see Chandler when I look at him. Now when I watch Friends reruns I find myself looking for Matt Albie (Matt's Studio 60 character). I never really thought of Perry as a dramatic actor, but since Studio 60 I have become so impressed with his dramatic skills that I hardly notice the other characters. I know that Studio 60 had not done well with the critics or ratings but if this show does nothing else besides showcasing Matt Perry and allows him to do some more dramatic roles, then I think this show has served its purpose
  • empty

Matthew Perry really made a name for himself when he was one of the six stars on the wildly popular "Friends." His sense of comedic timing is very well honed and he always brings a sense of originality to his television and film roles.
  • empty

Matthew Perry is a really good actor. He acts really well in shows like "Friends" or "Studio 60 on Sunset Strip" which are really cool. I really think that he is a good actor, his way of acting and his style is something unique and something very entertaining if you ask me. I think that he has a lot of future coming ahead, he is kind of cool!
  • Amazing actor in Friends, The Ron Clark Story, Fools Rush In, The Whole Nine Yards, The Whole Ten Yards, Three to Tango... Okay he's great in everything.

Matthew Perry has had some fascinating roles to play and some amazing people to work with, but above all he’s been an extraordinary actor. He’s played in Comedies and Dramas and he’s done a breathtaking job! He’s even directed some shows, but the greatest thing is some of the Comedy he does was made up him self. Matthew is a fantastic actor and person.
< 1 2