Matthew Rhys

Matthew Rhys Fan Reviews (3)

• Matthew Rhys currently plays Kevin Walker on Brothers & Sisters.

It's hard for me to believe that not even a whole year ago, I had never heard of Matthew Rhys. He's so incredibly talented. I first became familiar with Matthew when I started watching Brothers & Sisters where he currently plays Kevin Walker when it started this past fall, and Kevin instantly became my number one favorite character on the show. Matthew plays the role of Kevin very, very well. He does such a good job of portraying the complexity of the role. He's always very funny when he plays Kevin, but Matthew is also very good at playing the dramatic side of Kevin. It was only a few weeks ago that I found that Matthew is Welsh. He does such a good job of speaking with an American when he's playing Kevin. I couldn't even tell that he Welsh until I saw an interview that he did for TV. All in all, Matthew Rhys is an incredibly talented actor, and I hope that Brothers & Sisters stays on the air for many more years to come so I continue to watch the character grow and involve. Even when Brothers & Sisters does end, I will definitely continue to follow Matthew's work as an actor.