Maxwell Atoms

Maxwell Atoms Fan Reviews (7)

• One of the most sadistically gifted cartoonists around

Maxwell Atoms (a.k.a. Adam Burton) sure is a pretty interesting person. He's created some pretty odd, but cool characters in his shows (Jeff the Spider from Billy and Mandy). Most cartoons around now don't have any cool or funny characters. Almost everything he puts into his work is both original and funny. He's probably just about the most creative cartoonist around nowadays, having created, in my opinion, the most creative show on Cartoon Network: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Without Billy and Mandy, Cartoon Network would be nothing.

Of course, Evil Con Carne was another cool show he made. I was so disappointed when CN stopped showing it. I could not figure out why it was cancelled. That show rocked.

What I liked about both shows is that they were both disturbing. There's just something evil about them. It makes them both cool. I love his dark humor. Plus, he is not afraid of potty humor, which he uses effectively. Most cartoonists aren't good with gross humor.

Point is, he created two of my favorite cartoons of all time and I hope he continues. With all the other lame cartoons on now, the animation world desperately needs the talents of Mr. Atoms.