Maxwell Atoms

Maxwell Atoms Fan Reviews (7)

• Maxwell Atoms is an American animator, the creator of Cartoon Network's animated television series The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Maxwell Atoms is an totally awesome and a genius in cartooning! He is one of my most favorited cartoonists ever! I wonder why he decided to cancel his creation, "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy". It was a great show. I don't understand why he cancelled it. It was Hilarious! It was Creative! It was Smart! He's one of the few creaters/writers that has broken the fourth-wall. Not many cartoon writers do that. He says he has another series coming, but I think he should stick to Billy and Mandy.
    Maxwell really shows alot of talent. He kind of reminds me. I started drawing/cartooning when I was also 3. According to Atoms, his inspirations in cartooning started in school with surrealism, influenced by monster movies and old Saturday morning cartoons. I was influenced by cartoon shows, animated and action films.

Maxwell Atoms has something going and should continue on what he's doing.