Meaghan Jette Martin

Meaghan Jette Martin Fan Reviews (3)

• Meaghan Jette Martin was born on February 17, 1992 in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a talented actress, singer, and dancer who got to show off all three of these talents in "Camp Rock".

What can I say- Meaghan Jette Martin is amazing! Wow, I hated her character so much in "Camp Rock", but I love her in real life just as much! I figured that she was a nice person based on interviews before I saw the movie and when I watched it for the first time, but when I watched the "What's What?" edition last night, I became sure of it. In fact, they said that she is so nice that she would apologize to everyone in between takes for being so mean! And yet, even though she is so down-to-earth, she can act very convincingly as someone who is a polar opposite of herself, showing how talented she is. Also, she is a great dancer and singer as well, and she is very beautiful, so I imagine she makes a great model. I hope to see Meaghan Jette Martin in something again very soon!
  • She had a guest starring role on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and had a starring role in the film "Camp Rock" as "Tess Tyler."

She had a major breakthrough obtaining the role of Tess Tyler in the made for television movie Camp Rock with The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato. She, as in my opinion delivered a good performance. She has a great voice, and played the mean and cruel parts of Tess, almost flawlessly, but that was about it. When she played sincire and vulnerable Tess, i think she was seen as being fake. You could tell that there was some acting present. Also the same goes for when she ran to the corner and started to cry after her mother left the Final Jam. She had a good performance, but not great.
  • IMO the next Joanna Garcia!!

I admit it. I have only seen her in Camp Rock and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, but she reminds me a lot of Joanna Garcia with her blonde hair and her clothes. She's really pretty and should totally get more credit for her work.

Along with being a great actress, she's a great singer. I mean, listen to her in Camp Rock. She's a great singer and the kind of music she sings, the techno and dance-pop, is perfect for her. It's totally her kind of style.

I really hope I see more of her. She is awesome!