Megalyn Echikunwoke

Forums: Megalyn Echikunwoke Board: Welcome to the TV.com Forums for Megalyn Echikunwoke

minimax34

[1]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 58
    Welcome! Here is your area to discuss, dissect and debate all things about this actor!

Enjoy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yantra

[2]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 09/08/2006 8:44am

nighoney

[3]Sep 28, 2006
    • level: 1

I know tons of people love to hate her, but I really enjoy Megalyn's screen presence. Not many people would know what to do with such an abstract character like Isabelle Tyler, but Megalyn brought the childlike innocence, the subtle terror and the air of mystery into the character that made it a bit more interesting to watch.

Another of her characters that I loved was Angie Barnett of That '70s Show. She just had so much confidence and style. Yeah, she was stuck up and a bit uptight, but I loved her no nonsense attitude. The character really suited her and she portrayed it very well.

I'm a big fan of Supernatural and I was pleased to see her play the part of Cassie Robinson. The first woman worthy of Dean's heart. A strong and determined reporter who was just as insecure as Dean was on the inside and was trying to protect her heart.

I do hope to see her take on more key roles in the future.

gexon3

[4]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 2
    hi wats up i am wondering what u wrote that made u the first come on teach,megalyn u need to contact me so we could begin our relationship before we meet.Remember it takes too many tears to make love stronger and broken hearts never heal.I dont believe in superstars i only believe in love.