Megan Hollingshead

Megan Hollingshead Fan Reviews (3)

• While I really would've liked her to stay on for season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm glad that she got out of 4kids and started acting for some decent companies.

I have to admit, I'm very biased towards any voice actor from the original Yugioh. And going back and watching old dubbed episodes, Megan's one of the few actors I can stand to listen to. (Wayne, buddy, I love you, but... tone down the accent.)
    After three seasons of voicing Mai Valentine, Megan moved to LA. For whatever reasons that I would LOVE to ask her about if she ever came to a convention, she chose not to stay on for the fourth and final season for her character. As a fan, that really killed the series, especially such a big season between Mai and Jou. Bella Hudson just didn't cut it. (the disgusting dub script didn't help much either.)
    After she moved, she had far fewer roles, and for a time, I believe she was only on Eureka Seven and Naruto. Her website has AT&T adds, so I was saddened that she had apparently moved on from anime voice acting. A few years later, I turn around, and she's on Bleach, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, still on Naruto, and extras on Haruhi Suzumiya and other Bandai shows, and who knows what else. I know I'm biased, but I really think she's a great voice actress.