Megan Joy

Megan Joy Fan Reviews (2)

• My favorite Idol conestant.

Megan Joy, an American Idol Season 8 contestant, came in 9th place. She is currently my favorite Idol contestant ever. Let's start out with her audition. It was AWESOME!! By far my favorite Idol audition. Then she wasn;t shown in Hollywood (which I was mad about). She was in Group 2 and sang Put Your Records On. She didn't make it through but got picked to be a Wildcard. There she gave her best performance for me, called Black Horse and the Cherry Tree. Then she got through and sang Rockin' Robin (an awesome performance), Walkin' After Midnight (a great one), For Once In My Life (so-so, but great studio version), and Turn Your Lights Down low. She got eliminated (I was so mad), but she's gonna get a record deal and I'm gonna buy her CD.
  • Look out! This girl is going to go far!

Megan Corkrey is my favorite contestant on American Idol season eight. She is one of very few contestants on the show, in my opinion, to show so much individuality and uniqueness in her style and singing. Simon Cowell, the most famous of the judges on the show, has told Megan numerous times that she is one to remember and it's hard not to agree after watching one of her funky performances. There seems to be a true charm about her whether it be her sunshiney personality, her fun approach to music, or her great voice. She is definitely going to go far in this competition and even further in what surely will be an amazing career.