Megyn Price

Megyn Price Fan Reviews (3)

7.9
  • Writing and producing plays in highschool,Price went on to graduate with a impressive degree from Stanford University.She was named one of USA todays top 20 students.She went on to star in Love Happens,Common Law,Larry The Cable Guy,and Grounded for Life.

Megyn Price is an incredible woman. She's an incredible actress, with a good education who actually did something with her life. I was really surprised to find out that she wrote and produced plays while still in highschool, was involved in Theatre in college, attended Stanford Unversity, and graduated with a degree in Economics and Communication, AND was named one of USA today's top students. People with that kind of sucess, usually dont abondon it to start a career in the entertaintment industry. But it seems that Price made the right descision, as she went on to star in The Emmy nominated 'Grounded for Life.'
    Im looking forward to see her return on TV, with a lead role in NBC's upcoming 2006-2007 (still in production.) "The Rules of Engagment".
  • HOT HOT HOT

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
  • Uma mulher perfeita

Desde a primeira vez que a vi em uma propaganda da FOX, nao perdi a vista em algo tao perfeito; mulheres lindas existem aos montes, especialmente se trantando de televisao (digamos que exclusivamente).
    Mas ainda assim, uma musa ha de surgir em meio ha tantas. Alguem que atraia tudo a si, nao importando qual seja sua importancia em qualquer que seja a trama.

My dear, if you ever come to read this, I hope there's a chance you read what I've wrote in my native language. I could always tell you, as you really deserve to hear that. But want it or not, it does sound better not spoken in english.

Cheers.