Meredith Henderson

Meredith Henderson Fan Reviews (2)

• I can't wait for her new sitcom/movie "Shania".she is using her real singing voice

I know Meredith Henderson's cousin. She is a really nice person, and I can't wait for her new sitcom/movie "Shania"; it's about the life of Shania Twain. She plays Shania ages 18 to the end. And she is using her real singing voice; she's really good.

And I hope she finally makes it big in the States, 'cause it's showing in the U.S.

Good luck Meredith ! All the best.
  • Meredith is a very talented Canadian actress who has been acting regularly since she started.

Meredith Henderson, (Meredith Janet Anne Henderson), was born November 24, 1983. Her first notable role was in 1995 when she played as Aurora in a movie "The Song Spinner".

She has starred in many movies and shows since then, but the most popular one was "The Adventures of Shirley Holmes". After this series, she was well known and loved by many. She has played in a variety of parts since then, including some quite unusual ones, and whatever the part is, you can tell that she's having fun doing it.

Meredith is one of my favorite actresses, and my favorite Canadian actress.

To find out more about Meredith, go to her official site at Meredith-Henderson.com, or my semi-official one at Meredithfansite.com.