Metallica

Metallica Fan Reviews (11)

• cooooooo

awesoooooome
  • ☻ Absolutely one the best bands of all time!!!

It is without any doubt one the coolest, greatest metal bands of all times. I'm sure my great-grand children will still listen and love these guys.

And you know what? These people are good people. I love them and I'm sure you do. As we say in my land: Metallica, me caen del putas!

Kill 'em All: Cool, loud and fantastic
    St. Anger: Too loud

Cliff Burton: Great, cool and loud. An absolute GENIOUS
    Jason Newsted: Great and cool
    Robert Trujillo: Cool and loud

Metallica will Rock forever, and play even in heaven.
  • one of the greatest bands ever

The last original members are James and Lars. After original bassist Ron McGovney left the band, he was replaced by Cliff Burton. Before the band recorded their first album, Kill 'Em All, original lead guitarist Dave Mustaine was kicked out of the band and replaced by Kirk Hammett. While on tour with Ozzy in 1986 in support of Master of Puppets, Cliff Burton was killed in a tour bus accident in Sweden. Shortly thereafter, a replacement was found in Flotsam and Jetsam bassist/founder Jason Newsted. Metallica recorded their next four studio albums with Jason: ...And Justice For All, Metallica (the Black Album), Load, ReLoad. They also released a covers compilation Garage, Inc. and a live symphonic metal experiment S&M, before Jason left the band due to creative differences. He went on to form Echobrain and later join Voivod. Meanwhile, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield went into rehab for alcoholism and other addictions. Afterward, the band recorded their most recent studio album St. Anger with producer Bob Rock handling bass duties. Upon its completion, the band auditioned several bassists, and found a replacement for Jason in former Ozzy Osbourne and Suicidal Tendencies bassist Rob Trujillo.
  • One of the greatest

• Metallica is by far the greatest band ever.

Metallica has ruled the metal world since Mustaine. Every album since kill em all all the way to some kind of monster have been apsolutly flawwless. James's voice is the most powerfull aggressive voice ever to sing into a microphone. Kirk, is probibly one the best guitarists i know that can hold up an incedible solo. lars, is the by far the best metal drummer out there. knowing that when u go back to the days when they started metallica, lars had no clue how to play the drums. he has come a long way. Ron wasnt the best bass player to pick up a bass in my opinion. But, my idol, the bass player that i envy, is cliff burton. cliff was the bass god. cliff was the best bass player to ever pick up a bass in metal history and still stands tall today.R.I.P.
    when jason came into the picture, i feel that he help metallica come as far as they have but could never fill the shoes of cliff. Now, current bass playyer Rob trijillo is trying to fill cliffs shoes and is doing a better job than Jason did. Welcome Rob.Metallica is the best band ever.ever! Metallica is life.
  • grate rock group!

metallica is grate band, I like their songs and their style, they are just talanted band with all chances. thair hit "nothing else matters" was really deep song if I can talk like this. this song let us think about all things what we can see here - in this world. some of them are bad, but some are just grate. and Metallica is one of the grate things in this world. they are not so young group, but thay could get better results. ofcourse, thei results are grate yet, but you must try to do something more, you must think about your fans - like me :D
    Keep your style on, Metallica!
  • Metalicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The first album i ever bought was 'Master of Puppets' and since then all other music has had a hard time trying to match up to its brilliance.
    Metallica have lasted so long and remained so popular because of the sheer quality of their output and their constant touring which gave fans all over the world the chance to see their idols perform.
    Metallica's albums are consistently good (not including Reload) and their songsare not only good to headbang to and have a good time they also contain lyrics which make you think (particularly on and justice for all).
    Hopefully after a few years when uncertainty clouded the bands future they are now settled once again and can produce another classic album to rank up with 'puppets' and ' ride the lightning'.
  • GREAT 80's Band!!

One of my favourite metal bands. Their 80's stuff is smack your face AMAZING! I'll admit that the 90's stuff was far from great. St. Anger I loved. But I hope their next album is faster, more aggresive, and not without shredding guitar solos. Just like the good ol' days (which I didn't live in).

(By the way in case you're wandering 'Who's the idiot copying the Spider guy?' I AM that Spider guy lmao!)
  • We'll never stop, we'll never quite, cause we're METALLICA!!!!

One of the greatest bands of all time and my favoutrite metal band. Their 80's stuff is smack your face AMAZING! I'll admit that the 90's stuff was far from great. St. Anger I loved. But I hope their next album is faster, more aggresive, and not without shredding guitar solos. Just like the good ol' days (which I didn't live in).
  • One of my favorites of all time.

This is probibly my favorite band off all time. They will definatly go down in history as one of the greatest rock bands if not of the greatest forms of music all together. I love virtually every song I have ever heard from them. Every time I hear a song it gets better.
  • Rock on, d00dz! And while you're at it, read my review of Metallica, the original metal band!

Ever had one of those days where you are so pissed off at something completely irrelevant that you punch the next guy that passes you along the street? If you take that rage, and turn it into music, one band will come out. Metallica. Back when they had hair down to their butts, all the way to this decade, Metallica always had a lot of fans, and I can't blame them. They are not in any sence overrated. They deserve the fame and glory. You would think you'd deserve the glory too if you were a famous band for about 20 years. Yep, you heard right. Twenty years, and Metallica's showing no signs of stopping.

The guitarists are all extremely talented. Speed metal isn't exactly, the easiest type of music to play on a guitar. There to back up the raw guitar music are the also played rapidly drums. The vocalist and one of the guitarist, James Hetfield, puts all his heart and soul in every sound wave of music he made, makes, and hopefully, will make. The music is addictive, but unfortunatly, the songs are all one sided. fast guitar with loud drums and close-to-yelling singing is in almost all the songs. Their 3 most popular recent songs ("Some Kind Of Monster", "Frantic", and "St. Anger") all have those same concepts. However, Metallica still remains one of the top bands on my list, if not the top band.