Mia Maestro

Mia Maestro Fan Reviews (2)

• Hot, talented, sexy, simply... Gorgeous!

Ever since her first appereance on "Alias," as Sydney Bristow's sister Nadia, Mia Maestro continues to impress us with her talent and her good looks.

Mia comes from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and she's one of the very rare foreign actresses that suceed in America. Before she landed a role on "Alias," Mia acted in many TV roles, but she was never recognized on television, and her amazing talent and work was never appreciated.

So I ask myself "Where has she been before?", "How come such a hot and talented actress never got her time on screen."

I believe that Mia impressed you, just as much as me, and her 5 minutes of glory on the big screen will come someday... It is amazing how she matches talent and good looks, she seems like a perfect match!

Anyway, to stop myself before I go on talking about how hot she is, here's just one more thing -- I hope we'll get to see Mia in more roles on television, or maybe even in Hollywood, so her talent would be recognized and more appreciated all over the world.