Mia Maestro

Mia Maestro Fan Reviews (2)

• Mia Maestro is an amazingly beautiful and talented actress.

The first time I laid eyes on Mia Maestro, I feel helplessly in love with that sweet, innocent face. How could anyone resist her warm smile, enchanting eyes, and perfect body? As time went on, I came to realize not only was she gorgeous, but that she was also a very talented actress.

There are a lot of pretty faces around Hollywood, but few of those women have the talent to be considered legitimate professionals. Mia is one of the few actresses that have the talent to go with the looks. Her character on Alias often calls on her to be emotional and she does a great job of making the viewers believe it.

I was a big fan of Alias before she was added to the cast, but her presence just makes the show that much better and more enjoyable to watch. Whenever she's on the screen, she steals away the spotlight from every other character on the show which is a sign of how popular she will become as she gets more exposure in North America. For now, it's kind of nice knowing she's my ravishing little secret.