Michael C. Hall

Michael C. Hall Fan Reviews (13)

• Dexter Dexter Dexter

Can't wait to watch the next episode of Dexter !! it' the same every Sunday .. waiting patiently to have this quality time with this great show. Micheal introduces himself -at least to me - as a real first class actor . Great acting and it's still getting better ,, now at emotional scenes he can show great performance and sensitivity he wouldn't show it in the previous seasons I believe it' because of the role itself which he managed to keep me attached and attracted to no matter how cruel ans non-human it is and I think Micheal is the key word in this show ,, of course it's obvious but I mean he is irreplaceable and I can't imagine any other actor can make this role instead of him ... you rock Micheal keep it up !!
  • One of the best television actors!

Hot!!! He also plays a very convincing serial killer… love him in Dexter; glad he made an amazing recovery from his cancer, can't wait for season 5!!!!!!! It's also good to see that he's a family man and commited to his wife Jennifer Carpenter. I thought he and Julie Benz played the perfect husband and wife throughout Dexter and would love to see them act together again some time in the future. I'm dying for the next season to come back, I can't wait to see what happens next!! I don't think anyone could top his struggle with the Trinity Killer!
  • Dexter Morgan on Dexter and David Fisher on Six Feet Under

Michael C Hall is one of the greatest actors on modern day television. I know him from 2 shows. Six Feet Under where he played one of the main characters who was a homosexual, and Dexter where he plays THE main character who is a serial killer.

As you can see - those are not your everyday characters. However, Michael did an incredible job with both. He made me believe that he was gay and he made me believe that he is a serial killer. And that's a big achievement.

He performs best when he has to pull off an emotional(Six Feet Under) scene or if he has to pull off a scene where he's actually in alot of trouble, but still manages to come out as a winner(Dexter). I love his portrayal of a perfectly confident and an emotionally vulnerable man.

Overall, Michael C Hall is one of the most capable actors on TV right now.
  • he is one of the best.

Michael C. Hall has something that makes him unique. I first saw him in six feet under and his performance was great and i became a fan of him and then he appeared in dexter as dexter morgan, a serial killer and a blood splatter expert. The show is great itself, it has a wonderful story and plot but Michael C. Hall made it better with his performance. I cannot believe how good he is at acting his role. I cannot wait to see him in different roles and i believe whatever tv show he appears in will be great to watch.
  • One great actor

When I first saw Six Feet Under, I was immediately taken by Hall's performance as taciturn, anguished gay son David Fisher. How he could play such a tortured character and still keep a boyish innocence about him is simply impressive in my book.

Now that Six Feet Under is, well, six feet under (and mind you, it went down in dignity), I get to watch Hall as the title character in Dexter, and it definitely would not be as great a show without him.

I'm kind of sad that he doesn't do movies (other than Paycheck), but in a way, I'm glad as well, as he's got a unique, quietly powerful talent that is best suited for TV shows.
  • Perfect as Dexter Morgan.

"Everyone has their wolves in sheep's clothing", Michael C. Hall is perfect as crime scene unit blood spatter expert and closet serial killer Dexter Morgan on the new Tv series "Dexter". Even in casual conversation, it always appears like Hall's character Dexter Morgan's mind is wandering or he is thinking about gallons of blood.
  • Awesome Actor

Michael C. Hall is an excellent actor that I can’t help but love. He is perfect as Dexter it’s like he was meant for the part. He has the creepy look to him that makes you think of a serial killer but is very likable. I am glad Michael has gotten his own show it really lets him show what a good actor he is. I think this will really open the door for Michael. I would not be surprised to see him playing more roles in the near future. I feel this is Michael’s big break and he is taking it.
  • Amazing actor!

I saw him in 6 feet under, where he plays David in which he was great ,but in Dexter I think he is better. He is such a good actor that all his parts seem to fit him in every ways and he makes the characters totally beleivable.
    I hope he will continue to play such interesting parts as Dexter and I would not be surprised to see him playing more roles in the near future.He is amazing.I wish there were more actors like him.
    I hope that Michael will win a Golden Globe award in the category of Lead Actor in a Drama Series next year.
  • Excellent and appealing actor!

Michael C. Hall first came to my attention in the initial season of 'Six Feet Under', a marvelous show that ran for five seasons on HBO. His turn as the tightly-wound, at first repressed and closeted, then openly gay (but still pretty tightly-wound) David Fisher, was superlative, as evidenced by his lion's share of awards and great notices. His performance is definitely part of what made millions of viewers tune in for their weekly dose of death drama surrounding an amazingly dysfunctional family of undertakers.

He's had the good fortune to be cast in TV series that are highly unusual in their premises, perhaps making his outstanding performances that much more attention-worthy.

At this writing (early 2007) Hall is starring in 'Dexter', a Showtime series about dark, but lovable, serial killer. Ha! How's that for unusual? Now, I've watched the first season of the show, and Michael definitely makes it work! I can't wait for the next set of shows. Look for more great work from this very talented actor.
  • Whether it's skill or luck, Michael C. Hall now has two great shows under his belt, and I can't wait to see him in many more.

• Just a great actor !

I discovered him in 6 feet under, where he plays the part of David in which he was awesome ! I bet it was difficult to make people forget he was an homosexual for Dexter as at first you still see him as David.
    Fortunately, he's such a great actor that all his parts seem to fit him in every ways and he makes the characters totally beleivable and moving.
    I hope he'll do very good in Dexter!
  • Creepy as Hell (In a good way!)

As Dexter you have to say both the writing and Michael\'s performance are bang on the money.
    Just the opening titles right at the end when he is walking away from his appartment with that wry smile sends chills down my spine.
    Also his voiceover on Dexter has the same chill as Kiefer Sutherland in Phone Booth.
  • Oh yeah!

This man is my new idol!He's a hell of an actor!Just look at Dexter , it is like the part was written for him. This psycho super hero just perfectly with his face and expressions he takes it's amazing. I wish there were more actors like him.I'm glad for him because having his own show is not an easy thing but he proved than he can (easily) handle it. Still on the Dexter example take another actor to play the part and you kill the show he's nearly doing all the show by himself.
    One again a big Bravo for this talented actor.