Michael Dante DiMartino

Michael Dante DiMartino Fan Reviews (9)

• An amazing creative mind.

WOW! That's all you can say when you watch the show this guy has helped create. Avatar: The Last Airbender is a work of absolute art! Mike has created a world, along with Bryan, that has captivated the minds of kids, teens, and adults alike. Once you watched this story, you won't be disappointed AT ALL. And of course, you will become picky with what you watch in the future. Mike has a creative imagination that is completely original and breathtaking. He has helped to blow away the world of animation as it is and created a story that has heart.
  • Simply Amazing.

Michael Dante DiMartino has brought one of the most amazing things to television. Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of the most gripping sagas ever. It's story structure and character development is simply flawless. It blends literally every genre of movie throughout it's story. It's a perfect creation by two men with such incredible talent. Their amazing creation is one of the very best things to ever be seen on television and even in theaters--ever. I greatly admire them and will always look forward to and appreciate any of their future works. So to Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, I thank you very much and God bless.
  • empty

mike is a brilliant creator for his works on family guy, king of the hill, and of course avatar. avatar is why im actually writing, it was such a hit on nick i really think he should continue his show with more episodes. i know he left a lot of people hanging when the show ended. like what happened to zuko's mother and kataras mother. i reall ythink he should continue with the avatar. GREAT WORK!!!
  • The grand co-creator of AVATAR

Mike DiMartino is one of the smartest and most talented animators of our time. After working for years on Fox animated series' Family Guy and King of the Hill, and producing a very successful animated film Atomic Love, DiMartino, now 31, has teamed up with friend Bryan Konietzko to create Avatar: The Last Airbender. A lot of research and background planning went into the making of this show, and Mike had a large part to do with it. Mike has co-written and written various episodes so far which, by the fans takes, are by far the best of the series so far. DiMartino is a special man with a gift for making great animated presentations. He deserves all the credit in the world from fans of animation everywhere
  • Man, I can not express enough how awesome this guy is.

Michael Bryan, and Aaron are truly the most amazing people in show business. They have the ability to write this crazy-awesome storyline to the best show on television(In my opinion) Avatar:The Last Airbender. This sho is solely the reason that I joined TV.com. I have to give them props.

Now that I have said what I wanted to say... Here are their props.

props props props props props props props props props props p r o p s p r o p s p r o p s p r o p s p r o p s PrOpS PrOpS PrOpS PrOpS PrOpS Now that I have used 100 words, I give them my porps, which is basically the same thing as a kidney.
  • Creator of Avatar.

He's a great creator of a great series that I really enjoy watching it and I think Michael Dante Dimartino is a great producer of a show that I like and he has done much for television and a great person he truly is and I hope he with Brian could try to create more episodes of Avatar in which all of the episodes are great ones and I really apreciate people like this that make great television series for us to watch and to loves his series also. I think also about him to he's a great peron and a very original person he truly is.
  • Michael is the creator of avatar which makes him AMAZING!!!!

i love him!!!! avatar is the best show ever!!!! h is so kool!!!! i wish i knew him!!!! i think he is very talented! i wish i could meet him live!!! that would be so kool! it would be even better if i knew him personally. then i would hang out with him all the time!!!!!!!!! if i could meet one famous person it would be him! he is so kool!!!!! i think he definately should try to become bigger though! if he tried he would defiantely succeed! if there was a contest where you had to vote on the best cartoonist, i would choose him!!!
  • The creator of Avatar:the last Airbender.

This guy created one of the most awesome shows on television if it wasnt for this guy Nick would have never have been awesome and cool Avatar the last airbender is the one reason this guy is popular he also directed King of the hill,family guy, and mission hill a 10 out of 10.
  • Michael Dante DiMartino is a real genius.

Mike DiMartino is one of the smartest and most talented animators of our time. After working for years on Fox animated series' [i]Family Guy[/i] and [i]King of the Hill[/i], and producing a very successful animated film [i]Atomic Love[/i], DiMartino, now 31, has teamed up with friend Bryan Konietzko to create [i]Avatar: The Last Airbender[/i]. A lot of research and background planning went into the making of this show, and Mike had a large part to do with it. Mike has co-written and written various episodes so far which, by the fans takes, are by far the best of the series so far. DiMartino is a special man with a gift for making great animated presentations. He deserves all the credit in the world from fans of animation everywhere.