Michael Hickenbottom

Michael Hickenbottom Fan Reviews (16)

• An all around awesome wrestler

Shawn Michaels is an amazing all around wrestler. I looked up to Michaels as a role model growing up as a wrestling fan. Michaels brought charisma, great wrestling skills, athleticism, technique, passion, and much more. There are too many complimentary adjectives I can use for a man that gave it all in the ring throughout his career.

Michaels was never a big traditional wrestler of 6'5 and 270 pounds. He is actually under 6'0 since many wrestlers are billed a few inches taller in reality. The point is a guy that is 5'11 can put on fantastic matches against any wrestler and make the match that much better. He recently wrestled two back to back classic WrestleMania matches against another amazing wrestler known as the Undertaker. Many smaller wrestlers were inspired by Shawn Michaels. From tag team wrestling to mid card to even a solid, lengthy main event career, Michaels has executed and succeeded in the business. I thank him for entertaining me as a child. I enjoy growing up and watching him wrestle Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Undertaker, HHH, and other big names. Great matches and storytelling in the business describe Michaels' abilities.
  • cool

HBK is the heart break kid Shawn Michaels he is also none as the show stopper mr. wrestlemania.HBK was in the first ever ladder match and the hell in a cell match.he has his white but shown twice in a match.he has been a main eventer because he has came down on a zipline at wrestlemania and doing a elbow drop with his but showing and at unforgiven shoving mr mcmahon head up big shows but and triple h helped him do it but he and his friend triple h are a member of dx they are funny for pulling pranks on mr mcmahon
  • Shawn michaels is one of the greatest athletic wrestlers ever

Shawn Michaels is the best there is was and ever will be. He is not that big but he will put up a fight for example when he came back from is back injury that he had to retire from. Shawn kept the WWE in ratings when the WCW was winning in the ratings. He is a trendsetter because he was the first to complete in a lot of matches like the hell in the cell elimination chamber buried alive and the most important match of his career the ladder match. Shawn has won all the titles he could wrestle for. Shawn is a three time WWE champion, a world heavyweight champion that he won in the elimination chamber, a three time intercontinental champion, a four time world tag team champion(diesel(2),Stone Cold, and John Cena)a European champion a two time AWA tag team champion with Marty Jannetty. Shawn won the Royal Rumble twice one entering at number one and winning it. Shawn makes you feel like you are in the ring with him during his matches because of his expressions on his face. He will make you mad, cry and laugh during his promos. Shawn gives you a show every night. You don't have to like him but you have to respect him your Shawn just might give you a little sweet chin music!!!
  • Shawn Michaels, The Heartbreak Kid, The Showstopper, need I say more. He has held every major title there is to hold. He is amazing.

I love Shawn. I don't know exactly why but I just do. What isn't there to love? He is a superior athlete. He is not only funny but he can be very serious too. I look up to this man because of all the obstacles he's overcome in his life. He is underappreciated in the WWE. I understand he is a bit older than most but even then his charisma and stamina outlast theirs every time. He gives all he's got to his fans and you can never expect anything less. Whether you love him or you hate him he is the best damn superstar out there. The definition of an Icon, a Legend, a true superstar is The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.
  • One of the all-time-greats is right.

I took the time to write a review for someone who is, in my opinion, The Greatest performer in history to ever step foot in the squared-circle. He can make any match a 4-5 star classic, if he wanted to. He has had many cl@ssic matches with Triple H, Chris Jericho, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chris Benoit, etc. And who would forget about Bret Hart. The infamous Montreal Screwjob still "lives" today in Canada, for some fans.
    Shawn Michaels wrestles every match as if it were his last and makes sure the fans get their money's worth each and every night. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can out-perform hbk during one of those big-match situations.
    Shawn Michaels is probably the best all-around wrestler in history. He a great athlete; a great wrestler. And for a 40-year old guy, doing a moonsault from the top turn buckle is amazing. He has a wide moveset ranging from high-flying moves such as, moonsault, crossbody, and elbow drop to technical stuff such as the sharpshooter, figure-four leg lock, boston crab, side headlock-side headlock take-over, and a lot more.
    He sells moves PERF3CTLY. During his match against Angle at WM21, he sold his ankle like G0LD. You can see him screaming in "pain". And everything he did that time showed the (fake) agony he was in - the expression, the movement, everything.
    He has great mic skills. During his feud with Hogan, he cut awesome promos like only he can. As a heel, he can really make you hate his guts in a snap of a finger. He's also a great face. He did spend most of his career as a face.

What else am I missing? Hmmm....... Did I already mention that he's a former European Champion, Tag Team champion, 3-time WWE(WWF) Champion, 1-time World Heavyweight Champion, the innovator of the hell in a cell match, the ladder match and he won in the first ever elimination chamber match? He has accomplished a lot and his contributions, not just to the WWE but to the world of wrestling itself is undeniable.
  • HBK is the best wrestler on Raw today

I can't believe I haven't written a review on one of my all time favorite wrestlers. Anyways Shawn Michaels is Raw's best wrestler, he is one of the best workers I believe WWE has ever had, he is what he says he is and that's the mainevent, he puts on a better show than anyone and can match anyone that thinks they are better. He deserves to hold that title again, People like him come once in a few, although he doesn't need to prove anymore I believe he stills deserves one more title shot, so WWE give it to him.
  • My all time favorite

Shawn "HBK" Michaels has every quality a superstar needs in order to become a champion in the WWE. He has given the Wrestling business 20 years of his work weather he was jobbing in his early career, Main Eventing, Making the Matches, or making a comeback to the ring. If you are unaware who this man is, he is the guy in my signature, holding the WWF championship.
  • Shawn Michaels is the showstopper and the main event.

Within my life Shawn has always been a great inspiration to me. The way he does his job is incrediable and he deserves all the good things that he gets in his life. Everybody has had troubles and tribulations but he made it through everything with 5 stars and ended up being one of the all time greats. He is historical and will go down in history as one of the best wrestlers of all time. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is and deserves to be the Show Stopper, the Icon and the Main event.
  • The Greatest of all time

He is the greatest ever they need to give him title shots he would have many more titles if he had not been injured for 4 years. the heartbreak kid is a WWE suparstar who will be in the hall of fame.He has changed his ways and made positive decisions in his life. He is a one of the greatest but sometimes acts weird, especially now that hes back in DX with the game HHH, The Showstpopa, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Micheals one of wwe\'s finest and competitative suparstars in all of WWE history. He is a veteran and future hall of famer. He has changed his ways and made positive decisions in his life (I hope he has in real life) He is a one of the greatest but sometimes acts weird, especially now that hes back in DX with the game HHH, but he is one of my favorites
  • hbk-heart break kid

hbk is all time the greatest wrestler i ever seen in my life.he is funny since joining back with his best friend triple h forming dx.dx has some rivals like the mcmanhon family but they showed them who is boss when they vs them and the big show to but they beat all three of them.now they have new rivals edge and the legend killer randy orton.
  • Great athleatic wrestler!!!

Shawn Michaels, born as Michael Shawn Hickenbottom, he was raised in San-Antonio Texas. And to the dis belief of a whole lot of people, he was born in Scottsdale Arizona. Shawn Michaels first debuted in Texas in 1984. he first debuted when he was only 19 years old! Micheal hickenbottom
    has had so many ring names! His Ring names, or alias names are: Shawn Michaels, HBK, Heart Break Kid, Heartbreak Kid, HBK Shawn Michaels, The Showstoppa, and of course, no one can forget, the main event! Shawn is an inspiration to wrestlers everywhere. one of the most athletic of all time.
  • Best Performer in WWE History

HBK/Shawn Michaels is in my mind the best overall performer WWF/WWE has ever seen. I believe he is one of the hardest workers as well to step foot in a WWF/WWE ring. His days as the Heartbreak Kid, and as the days of DX he has always seemed to go over in performance, and that is why he is one of my all time fav's. There is no doubt this man will be in the Hall of Fame when all said and done, but I think he will be remembered for his commitment to WWF/WWE.
  • One the greats, a fan-favorite.

Shawn has been around through a lot of changes. Through the ups & the downs, and many controversial moments. He has brought us humor,sorrow,seriousness and spirituality. In my mind he is one of the all time greats & a true legend. I love watching Shawn perform because I know it's a match worth watching. He never ceases to impress the fans & he knows how to give them what they want. A true talent an asset to the RAW brand but even more importantly to the World Wrestling Entertainment company.
  • shawn michaels is one of my favourite wrestlers and i love his theme song

i think shawn michaels(HBK) is the best! he is 1 of my favourites. he has been around for so long, i have grown up watching him and he is still kickin butt!! i think he deserves to win a title soon. the only time i wasn't going for him was when he versed hulk hogan in 2005 i thought HBK was being a bit too rude and stubborn
  • the heartbreak kid is a WWE suparstar who will be in the hall of fame.He has changed his ways and made positive decisions in his life. He is a one of the greatest but sometimes acts weird, especially now that hes back in DX with the game HHH,

The Showstpopa, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Micheals one of wwe\'s finest and competitative suparstars in all of WWE history. He is a veteran and future hall of famer. He has changed his ways and made positive decisions in his life (I hope he has in real life) He is a one of the greatest but sometimes acts weird, especially now that hes back in DX with the game HHH, but he is one of my favorites.
  • Shawn Michaels is one of the greats!

Shawn Michaels, Heartbreak Kid, Showstopper. is one of the greatest of all time. Shawn was the first Grand Slam champ, he won all the titles, he held every title the company offered at the time. Shawn had to retire a couple a times do to back injuries and knee surgery, but I'm very happy he was able to make his return , and win the world title once again in an Elimination Chamber match, but outside Shawn's wrestling career, he's an author. his book on his own life and career was fantastic it was one of my favorites, if not my favorite. Shawn is one of the best WWE has to offer.