Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson Fan Reviews (22)

7.8
  • I'm writing this to bring some much need intelligence to the surplus of laughable reviews on this man in here. (Read if you do not fear what is different).

I was appalled by all the countless ridiculous comments in some of these reviews, and felt it necessary to add some much needed sense in the midst of ignorance.

When I saw that Michael had a 6.4 voted average, I was automatically suspicious because I know Michael Jackson hasn't even made that many television appearances to be judged upon. Certain reviews (you know who you are) are just painfully obvious excuses for trolls going out of their way to talk about him; making it their business rest assured, to find any excuse to let us all know how much they despise this one man. And of course, it is the perfect opportunity to act all melodramatic about the gripes against him, although they never do name or prove those issues (like with most trolls).

***Exhibit A -- quote --"UGLY!!! This dude is a screwball. First of all, he gets rid of his African blood, then he changes the look of his face and now sounds like a genderless dork. I do not know why some people still think he is cool. His dance moves are cool, but that is it. I can not wait for the day this dude is forgotten." -- end quote --***

Everything has a race now doesnt it? Even inanimate ojbects and such. You cant have African blood, much less get rid of it. Blood does not have a race. Blood is the circulating tissue composed of fluid plasma and cells. Yes, I know the reference is meant to be regarding African culture, but even than -- that is wrong. I can paint my face blue and jump in a pool of glitter. I'm still Black. What you may do to your physical features does not change your DNA. Take a Science class!

But my favorite part is "I cannot wait for the day this dude is forgotten". Sorry to disappoint, but if you plan on waiting, you're going to be waiting forever. Michael Jackson is the most famous person in the world, right there with Jesus Christ (Yeah, it's true. Hey, dont shoot the messenger. Do some actual research about it; I dare you). And so by keeping his name in your mouths and complaining, obviously you're contributing to his longevity (idiot).

***Exhibit B -- quote --[i]"The face is scary, more scary than the teletubbies. I wish Michael Jackson would go away, and only show up for South Park episodes. He sold 40 million records out of a possible 6 billion. 6 billion minus 40 million equals 5960million. roughly 5960 million people who are not Michael Jackson fans. 5,960.000,000 let’s round that off, to 6 billion, oops, I think I just wiped out Michael Jackson fans all together. Oh well. I would not mind if they (Michael Jackson fans) all went away with Michael Jackson to Never (come back) Land. Yes, that would be a good thing. Just go away."-- end quote --***

ROFLMAO! This attempt at sounding witty and clever is so tragically depressing I can hear the silence of the lambs. Yeah, Michael sold 40 million records...of Thriller, LOL! Michael's [multiple] Greatest Hits-type albums sell more than these new artist's studio debuts; and his old albums re-enter the charts at higher numbers aswell. Please know what you are talking about before you start typing.

Not only do you NOT have the proper statistics (which you obviously didn't bother to research; but than again, if you're dumb enough to say this bull with a straight face and pass it as logic, you wouldn't be smart enough to bother looking for *solid proof* now would you?) but you assume that because Michael has X amount of album sold, that it constitutes for how many fans he has. So what about the people who are broke, and download his songs? What about the fans who don't own his albums? What about the people who have multiple copies on an album? Michael has more than 1 studio album in his catalog. So each unit from each album is to be counted as one fan? You and people like you, are the ones who needs to go away. Or at least, bother to educate yourself even, if you do decide to exist.

***Exhibit C -- quote --"EWWWWW!!!! Put a mask on!! Mike Jackson is one of those black geeks that uses plastic surgery to look like a white......girl (or some kind of monster) He should never been born, never sang, and never change his/her looks ever again. He sounds like my grandfather in a helium box for Christ sake. Take him out of Hollywood."-- end quote --***

Who wishes an entertainer to never have been born [or have a career] who hasn't done anything personal to one, or profound to society? Oh no, lets not wish for Adolf Hitler to have never been born, not George W. Bush, not even Osama bin Laden -- but a singer. I don't like to look at his face, he should cease to exist because like, oh my gosh like, he is so weird, oh yeah ... may God help us all, woe is me! While the starving child in Africa who hasn't ate in days slowly dies. While the children and women who we're forced into prostitution are being humiliated and dehumanized, who have no rights, who are obligated to genitalia mutilation. While the homeless people of X,Y&Z have lost faith because somebody bombed their home. No, forget all of that. We must think of whats really important. That funny-looking singer! Ooh he's so ugly and that like, bothers me and stuff like, ya like oh my gosh, even though I have the choice to not look at him or pay attention, I will anyway, and than like, complain about it so f#cking help me God!

How do you take someone out of Hollywood? What the hell is that? How do you come up with such foolishness? These type of people lack any common sense with these insults, and I can practically smell their look-at-me-I'm-so-witty-and-honest stench from my computer. I swear, out of all the ludicrous nonsense that I've read/heard people [who bash Michael] spit out constantly, this takes the cake. You take Michael out of Hollywood and you take out half of Hollywood with him. None of these artists would have strive for music stardom if not for Michael Jackson. Regardless of what genre they might be categorized into. Even if you subconsciously don't realize it or not a fanatic -- his impact is still there. MTV would still be playing music by White artists ("Billie Jean" was the first music video by a Black singer to be played. Did you know that?). The Jackson family wouldnt exist -- the top selling musical family in history (which I heavily doubt the title will be surpassed any time soon, by the way) -- who happens to be BLACK. As much as [some] Black people like to bash Michael for suppository "betrayal", he sure done a lot for your Black ass.

**********Yeah, I said it. Yeah I took it there. And what?*********