Michael Jordan

Michael Jordan Fan Reviews (9)

• the greatest basketball player to ever play the game and haller famer and a man that made a dynasty

michle jordan can be describe as alot the greatest basketball player a man apart a huge dystasty that went on to win like 7 championships in the 90s and he made the famous air jordans that are the best selling sport shoes. he had alot of great moments in the finals and slam dunk champion on two acations 2 time mvp. and he was huge college basketball star for north calrolina. and is number two on the list for the most 40 point games. i think he has done alot for basketball. michle jordan concird the greatest ever i belive that fraise
  • Incredible player

Michael Jordan is perhaps the greatest NBA player to have ever touched a basketball. When he was younger, in high school, he was said not to be good enough for his high school team and responded by working diligently to improve and eventually become a member of the North Carolina Tar Heels. He had enormous success at UNC, and was drafted into the NBA by the Chicago Bulls. Along with Scottie Pippin, the two would form a dynamic duo that would lead to an eventual six NBA Championships and named one of the "50 Greatest Players in NBA History." He also stepped into baseball, with not nearly as much success.
  • The best. Someone once said: "Tonight I've seen God playing basketball"

Jordan was the greatest basketball player to ever grace the face of the earth. And contrary to what some people on this site say, he could pass the ball and his ability to make other players better, on top of his obvious scoring abilities, is what makes him the greatest player ever. Also did I mention his Defensive Player of the Year Award. I believe there are players nowadays that have many of the physical abilities that jordan did, such as kobe bryant, but kobe can't lead a team like jordan could. Jordan made Scotty Pippen an amazing player, without jordan he was good at best. No one is currently better then jordan, and no one has ever been as good as jordan. He is the greatest.
  • Jordan the best of all time.

Michael Jordan is the greatest clutch player in NBA history. He seized at every moment at came up huge in every game he ever played in. He won 6 NBA Championship's a great stat that is one of the best of all time, and he won 5 NBA MVP awards. I remember seeing the 1998 Finals when he beat the Jazz single handedly. That was amazing, Jordan IMO is the best basketball player to ever put on a show for the fans. He never disappointed when you saw him on that court. And that's why he is one of the greatest of all time.
  • Best known athlete

Wow, Michael Jordan. The most iconic Athlete in my time. This man owns 6 rings. Truly a remakable feat. Oh the slam dunks the defensive plays. So much about him. Till this day im shocked when i here when he didnt make his high school basketball team. How do you not choose him. Come on now a 5 time MVP. It doesnt get better then that. Then comes the part when he joined baseball. Not the greatest decision ever, but hey everyone makes a mistake here and their. But the success of Air jordan still leaves me in awe. Best player in the game. period.
  • A phenomenal athlete with a unique combination of grace, power, artistry and improvisational ability, MJ has single-handedly redefined the NBA legend superstar.

IMO MJ was still probably the most recognizable basketball athlete in the world and the best player ever in NBA history, a legend in the court. And no one can replaced MJ even Kobe or Lebron...so currently no players on the court who can even compare to MJ. MJ bring a lot of excitement in the game everytime he dunks, doing a magical shots, walking in the air and switching hand shot, the game will be really different without him. Because MJ electrifies the intensity in another player every time he’s on the court..no matter how much they try the never succeed to contain him...he just runs the players ragged and evey time he’s on the court he just gets better and better making the other people work even harder.
  • Jordan best player ever in NBA

Michael Jordan is the greatest clutch player in NBA history. He siezed at every moment at came up huge in every game he ever played in. He won 6 NBA Championship's a great stat that is one of the best of all time, and he won 5 NBA MVP awards. I remember seeing the 1998 Finals when he beat the Jazz single handely. That was amazing, Jordan IMO is the best basketball player to ever put on a show for the fans. He never disappointed when you saw him on that court.
  • Great Player.

Micheal Jordon is one of the greatest basket ball stars and one of my favorite celebreties.

Space Jam was a great mvoie for him and I think he did a great job with it.

Micheal is a great BBall player and a good actor and I think that he is very talented.

Keep it up Mike.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Michael Jordan is great. I grew up with him in Illinois in my younger years and admired how good he was at basketball.Everyone say's Bird and Magic rejuvenated basketball, well Michael carried it. He's a much better player then Magic, Bird and practically

Awesome! Michael Jordan can do it all. He was funny in Saturday Night Live. He was enjoyable in Space Jam also. However he was a great role model and a great athlete, I grew up with Michael from his early years of winning championships. This guy is the most talented basketball player ever. He can do things that you would never believe. We have to face the facts that nobody can be as good as Mike. Everybody wanted to be Like Mike, nobody wants to be like Lebron, or Kobe. The Nba's lame now a day's because Shaquille O Neal is their superstar and all he can do is go underneath the basket and dunk. Jordan could do it all, defense, offense and shooting. For all you people who think Kobe's better then Mike, think about how many times Kobe's shot over 50%, guess? None, he's barely a 40% shooter himself. Mike was great throwing crazy 50 point games. Awesome, truly someone the NBA will miss.