Michael Moorcock

Michael Moorcock Fan Reviews (1)

• Michael Moorcock is by far one of my favorite authors.

Michael Moorcock is by far one of my favorite authors. His Eternal Champion series is, in my opionion, one of the best fantasy series available and while I enjoy reading Tolkien, C.S. Lewis and Zelazny, I admit Michael's stories have an edge to them that I find lacking in the others and which puts his stories in a league of their own. While my favorite Eternal Champion has always been Erekose, though he has fewer stories written about him in comparison to the other heroes such as Elric, Corum and Hawkmoon, I found that each one of Michael's Eternal Champions is intriguing and special in his own way and combined together, make the Eternal Champion series one of the best.

In addition to that I've had the pleasure of corresponding with Michael Moorcock a few years ago and must admit that he is one of the most interesting, intellectual and fascinating people I have ever had the pleasure to correspond with. In addition to being an amazing author who, unlike most authors, is almost always available to his fans through his website, he's a very worldly person who is involved and interested in many different activities taking place around the world, whether it be related to politics, civil rights of minorities or animal related issues, Michael is involved, interested and voices his opinion. Michael, in his own way is like all his Eternal Champions combined together. A voice in the dark against all chaos. Absolutely the best!