Michael Rapaport

Michael Rapaport Fan Reviews (4)

• empty

Michael Rapaport is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Beautiful Girls."
  • A great actor that still has great work ahead of him.

Michael Rapaport is one of the only good sitcom actors left on television right now. The character he portrays in the comedy War at Home is great. He also guest stared in about 4 episodes of the hit television show friends he was great in that. He even took on a role in Boston Public were I also loved him he was decently funny in that but took on more of a serious role. Michael is a great actor and I am glad he now has his own sitcom because I have always been a big fan of his and now that he is on every week hopefully he will pull in more fans.
  • He's good wherever he stars on.

I remember him when he was with Jeri Ryan from Boston Public and he was a good actor on that show. Now he is on The War at Home and does a great job with that and parenting. He handles problems with his kids very well and knows when to kick butt and to dish it out. Just don't give him a phone cause he may throw it at you(he did it on a episode of Boston Public when his wife was cheating on him and he threw the phone at him when he asked for it). God Job Michael!
  • I LOVE HIM...can't wait to see him go futher in his career!

The way this man talks and act, is a complete attraction!!!! Love watching him!! Can't wait to see him in a movies. Comedy is what he should stick with!!Absolutly Funny! I hope he has a good year. I would love to see him go all the way to the top.