Michael Richards (I)

King_Ryad

[21]Sep 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    Who cares about those hecklers they deserved it. He went on stage to do his job and they annoyed him so he decided to do the same thing. Get over it! Michael Richards is awsome!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tomatoes1990

[22]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 12
    King_Ryad wrote:
    Who cares about those hecklers they deserved it. He went on stage to do his job and they annoyed him so he decided to do the same thing. Get over it! Michael Richards is awsome!

i think that you are just as rasist as he is and any body else who said that they deserved it.
    he is racist i mean he was yelling out n word way more than just once what else does he have to do? the n-word has so much history i'm black and i don't say it i think its disrespectful to any one.

dude6363

[23]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 60
    That came from deep inside of him. It's a horribly depressing video, the destruction of a once-successful carreer. You could see him as he relised what happened and that this is the end for him. He'll never work again, thank god for syndication and the loot he gets from that. I feel he is a true racist, that came from deep inside him. Black people use that word in their way but not in a way of self-hate. Michael used it in a way that was filled with anger. I wonder why he hates black people so much. And then he kept fanning the fire by going on all of these talkshows and going on Dave Letterman and calling them "afro-americans". His PR Team (or lack thereof) didn't handle the situation well at all.

thacrowbar

[24]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 10
    I definitely don't feel like Michael Richards is a good guy. That rant was pretty hateful. Nonetheless, I continue to love Seinfeld. The show was over long before his rant and he is just one man. Jerry, Jason, Julia, and Larry shouldn't have their legacies tarnished too because of what Michael did.

dude6363

[25]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 60
    Regardless to how you feel about the Michael Richards scandal, continue to enjoy Seinfeld. To the very least, don't punish all the other cast members who weren't involved by boycotting and losing them deserved money. Michael got his punishment, Jesse Jackson handed his dignity to him on a silver platter and it's safe to say he'll never work again outside a Klan meeting.

scotchex2

[26]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    I think he's a funny guy. One incident doesn't define a man's life.

honkus_maximus

[27]Feb 25, 2010
    • level: 1

"why is it that no one remembers the good things i have done in my life but wont forget the bad things?"

so what the guy said something bad? let it go. its right where it should be ...in the past...

its funny how you can cast judgement aginst a person so fast your not him nor will you ever be him nor will you know how he really feels.

when eddie murphy or any other african american comedian talks about the white people how they talk or how they walk inthier skits do you of the african american people find it to be funny or offencive the waythey sterio type the white people? so isit safe to say that if you laugh then you infact are racist tward the whites and if you dont then you are not? who are you to judge him? you are not gods. let the gods judge him for your own sake.