Michael Strahan

Michael Strahan Fan Reviews (5)

3.7
  • Fun in the Sun.....

I think Michael is a true Gentleman~ We have lost it, over the years! You don't see a many men to treat any women like Michael ! When I was little, I use to watch my daddy & his dad, pull a chair out for a lady~ So Michael keep up being a gentleman, we need more people like you~
  • Michael, Michael, Michael

First I wanna say THAY did an amazing job picking you to co-host the show... Now... My Michael is and has been a huge fan of yours since you were playing ball for TX to the Giants... He is now off work and will refuse to miss a show... he is worse than a woman I tell ya... So had a thought.... Is there anyway I can Mail you a football and you sign it for him? I would love to suprise him for the holidays... He says "now thats one guy who you wouldnt get to sign anything now that he is up there with the stuffy suits" Wow so dont believe that is true and I am out to PROVE him WRONG!!!!! Thank you! Please whoever reads these for on the message....
  • Michael is Great

Love watching Kelly and Michael!!! Michael please have Ray Lewis on the show so that we can see the "Ray Lewis Dance" preformed by both of you!
  • not a good co host with kelly

very nice guy but he should never have been picked to co with kelly. I don't watch the show at all since regis left. kelly needs someone really funny sitting beside her. he is a sports person terrible pick
  • Dancing 11/7/12

Michael I seen the show "Live with Kelly and Michael" on 11/7/12 with you learning/dancing with this group. I thought you were great and did a great job. I'd like to see you dance again.