Michael T. Weiss

Michael T. Weiss Fan Reviews (7)

• jarrod

i watched all ofthe pretender i saw both pretender movies and am waiting for him to finish anwsering all of the unanswered questions as well as what happened to his brother ethan on the first movie and plus the other questions about missparker as well and what is going to happen about parker and jarrod as well to and he has never found his mother as well answer all of these questions if you can plus about jarrod at the center] virginia
  • trust me the stale story lines of soaps have never caught my full attention

MTW has graced me since his days on 'Days of our lives' trust me the stale story lines of soaps have never caught my full attention, but he did. So when the Pretender made it's way onto TV with him as the main charactor gave me cause to watch TV. "CSI" I think is the only TV show I presently watch. Hopefully MTW will get his big break sometime in the near future so sites like this one will remain fresh.

God speed everyone and happy Thanksgiving.

Tatiana
  • MICHAEL T. WEISS - Great Male Actors all time!

Michael is the best actor on TV, Movies, and on stage. He also is unbelievably talented! He make you month water. His Performance as Jarod on The Pretender was unbelievably. He is extremely talented and just a great person. He does an outstanding job at whatever part he is potraying.
  • Another case of neglect by the industry in the US.

Yet another example of a wonderfully talented, versatile young actor disappearing from our screens after a highly sucessful run as the lead in a much loved television series, only to be ignored by the US TV/Film Industry...sigh At least I can enjoy The Pretender on DVD. Keep those disks coming.
    Cheers
  • Seen the tv series The Pretender, if you haven't why not ? Its worth watching to see what a great actor this guy is

I first came across Michael in a film called Jeffrey. Okay not the kind of film i would normally watch but i fell in love with the way he acted on screen
    But things finally exploded in my head when i saw the tv series The Pretender, this guy can act unbelieveably well !!!! He gets to play a different character in each episode and does with ease. The span of emotions he can put across is awesome. He is a real pleasure to watch. I just wish since The Pretender ended he had done more mainstream matereial. Nowadays he does a lot of Independant films which are hard to get in the Uk.
    If you ever get a chance to see Michael on stage, screen or in a rerun of The Pretender do so and im sure that you wont be disapointed.
  • Michael T. Weiss is a great television actor. While staring in one of my favorite shows of all time, The Pretender, he was awesome in his role.

Michael T. Weiss is a great television actor. While staring in one of my favorite shows of all time, The Pretender, he was awesome in his role. Playing Jarod, the genious who could become anyone and do anything that he wanted, he brillantly played the highly intelligent and intreaging character.

I have not seen Michael T. Weiss in many other roles, but based mainly upon Jarod in The Pretender, he is a great actor, who really could get his own show at any time.
  • He's a kicken actor

Lets face he rocks Jarod was one of the best characters to ever hit TV and they stopped the show far to soon. This guy was made to act which is why i'm very suprised we haven't heard from him much in the past few years a guy with that much talent should be recognized.