Michelle Collins (II)

Michelle Collins (II) Fan Reviews (1)

• My favourite actress and great for British TV.

I will make a statement which many may find surprising, namely, that Michelle Collins is my favourite living actress, bettered only by the late Audrey Hepburn. In a similar way to Audrey, Michelle has a very unique voice (apart from her impression of Janet Street-Porter) which is so easily recognised. I would say I am a "collector" of Michelle's work. She was totally brilliant in Daylight Robbery, where we see Michelle in probably her sexiest role.
    She excelled as Abby in 2000 Acres of Sky, adding to this her roles in; Sunburn, Can't Buy Me Love, Sea of Souls, Family Man and The Illustrated Mum and many more, and that's before I even mention Eastenders.
    Yes, this is a British small screen actress of whom we can be proud. In my opinion, she has not reached anywhere near the level of recognition she deserves. When Michelle appears on chat shows she is so funny, so lovely, so very gorgeous and I believe this is the REAL Michelle. I was not able to get to see her in London, in theatre, in Daddy Cool, but if reviews are to be believed, she was apparently brilliant. I have no doubt in my mind that she was!!
    So there we have it, Michelle Collins is just great and among the best Britain has to offer. She is lovely. I hope she remains on our screens for years to come. Meanwhile I will carry on collecting her past work.
    She is my favourite living actress.