Michelle Stafford

Michelle Stafford Fan Reviews (3)

• I use to love michelle (phylis), when she was with nick, but it's like since their divorce she has been very selfish and self centered. I hope it comes back to bite her in the a** for what she is doing to daniel.

4.5
    She has been made to appear so self centered. IF it's a problem with her family she will do anything, but she doesn't mind dstroying other families. Victoria and billy should use that good ruthlessness that is the newman and abbott families and get her good. the writers should really think about these reviews and consider them when they are writing new scripts. i watch the show daily i would love to be a consultant for the show cause its so much i have to say and im the biggest fan. It's apart of me. the show is the best
  • I've watched Michelle Stafford every since she came on the show Young &Resless.

I think she is the most beautiful actress you have had on a soap. And I like the way she handels all sort of situations. She is my kind of lady. I know you have to be a strong person to live in Chicago. Shes so beautiful. No wonder she is asked for in all the shows that she is in.Although I've never seen her in any of the shows other than the Young&Resless I know she is quite good. She has forever been my favorite red head. I would never misstreat her even in fun she is too good for that.
  • All in all, Michelle Stafford is the best on the show. She is very beautiful and just a wonderful person. Never boring! I hope she stays on Y&R as long as Jeanne Cooper (Kay) has. I've been watching Y&R since it began.

I watch Michelle Stafford every day on Y&R as Phyliss Newman. I just love her. She is a great actress. I love her and Nick together. Please let them remain together. If Michelle left Y&R, I would stop watching. She really makes that show. I think Phyliss is a wonderful, loving person. I get really upset when I visit Y&R message board and some people say awful, mean things about her. I will always stick up for her. Phyliss and Nick belong together, they make each other happy. Sharon needs to stay away. Also love Michelle Stafford in other movies.