Michelle Trachtenberg

Michelle Trachtenberg Fan Reviews (22)

• She is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Trachtenberg (who has the hardest last name to spell which I will mention later in the review) is one of my favourite actresses who is young, or was when she was in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Michelle in Buffy has such enthusiasm that if you didn't find her cute and loveable then you have no heart at all! She is so sweet and looks very fragile in Season 5. But as the seasons get further we realise that Michelle (Dawn) is much stronger than we anticipated. Especially in season 7 when she thinks that she is a Potential and attempts to fight off a vampire all by herself.

Michelle also starred as Penny in Inspector Gadget, the loveable neice of Inspector Gadget. This wasn't her best acting role but without her as Penny it would be a little bit boring and people would miss the enthusiasm (which I mentioned in the Buffy paragraph.)

Truth Or Scare, another thing that she was apart of, was a TV programme that I only saw one episode of but one of my friends said that Michelle was creepy, which added to the creepiness of the series. I also saw her on the cover of the Eurotrip DVD, I haven't seem the film but because I'm only 12 I don't think I'll be watching it any time soon. In the film she plays fraternity twin Jenny, who is the twin sister of Jamie.

Michelle was the star in disney film, the Ice Princess, which is about ice-skating (which I like.) The film is about science whiz Casey who gives up her future academic to fulfill her life long dream of becoming a professional figure skater. In November of 2006 she starred in the sixth season of the Emmy-nominated crime drama Law & Order: Criminal Intent in the episode "Weeping Willow." She played the character of Willow, a kidnapped video blogger based on lonelygirl15. It's not just TV programmes and films that Michelle has starred in, she was in the music video for Fall Out Boy's song "This Ain't A Scheme, It's An Arms Race" along with Buffy The Vampire Slayer co-star Seth Green. Michelle was the voice of Tika Waylan in the animated film Dragonlace: Dragons of Autumn Twilight.

The film 17 Again, which has just came out in the UK, has Michelle in it as daughter Maggie O'Donnel. I have seen adverts for this film and it looks quite good. I mentioned at the beginning of this review that Michelle has one of the hardest last names to spell, I'm not even sure if I have it right now but I think it's spelt Trachtenburg, gosh that name is worse to spell than Agyness Dean! (Did I get Agyness Dean right?)