Mike Judge

Mike Judge Fan Reviews (3)

• Decent with King of the Hill

I think Judge did a very good job with King of the Hill but I have to note how he insults people with mental disabilities on his other show Beavis and Butthead. Dont get me wrong, I still think King of the Hill was superb.
  • This man is an absolute genius.

Michael Craig Judge (Born October 17, 1962) is an animator best known for creating some of the best cartoons ever. Beavis and Butt-Head, and King of the Hill. The humor never gets old in any of his shows (not including The Goode Family), his voice work is fantastic, and his shows can have you laughing so hard until you piss yourself. He is very inspiring and very creative, if you have not seen his works, please go watch them now.

10/ 10 A +

• He created two of my favorite cartoons ever!

King of the Hill and Beavis and Butthead are two of the funniest cartoons, let alone shows, of all time. Though the animation wasn't the greatest, the laughs never ended with Beavis and Butthead. The humor is so simple, which makes the show so great. I love many of the characters on the show. Also, King of the Hill is an excellent show. The older I get, and the more I watch it, the more I seem to like it. I didn't always get all the humor, but I like how the show didn't copy too much from The Simpsons, like another show I know whose first word starts with an F, and its second word with a G. It shows which creater has more originality. He's always stuck to his thing, and done it well.