Mike Myers

Mike Myers Fan Reviews (13)

• Mike's a pretty funny guy.

Mike Myers is without a dought one of the greatest actors to come out of Canada. Arguably his best known role is Shrek and I say, he has a pretty cool voice. He is also known for the three Austin Powers movies, which I enjoyed quite a bit. I'm also glad he's Leafs fan like me. However that Leafs fanship also hurt his carrer, as that made him create the god awful Love Guru. But hey, I'm sure he'll rebound when he releases his next film. And I'll tell you right now, I am certainly looking forward when it comes out.
  • An actor.

A very funny actor, Mike Myers brings humor to us all espically in movies such as Austin Powers (The Spy who Shagged Me, Goldenmember etc...), and the Shrek trilogy (Shrek, Shrek 2, Shrek the Third, and Shrek the Halls) I think Mike Myers has talent, in different ways, and I hope he keeps up the good work. This is There Goes Halo 3, in a person review for actor "Mike Myers". Review tags: funny, humor, comedy, talented, original etc... -Happy Holidays to all, and keep up the good work Mr. Mike Myers, everyone is counting on you. -Peace out, Halo style.
  • empty

He's one of the funniest actors but his worse was "The Cat In The Hat"
  • empty

Mike Myers is one of the best comedians of our time. He also does fantastic voiceover work for animated films. While he got his start on "Saturday Night Live" and transformed that into a film career with "Wayne's World," he really made his mark in Hollywood with the "Austin Powers" series.
  • empty

Mike Myers is probably the greatest voice actor/comedian who originated from Canada. He does Shrek, the Cat in the Hat and several other comedy acts.
  • empty

Mike Myers is really funny in the Austin Powers trilogy but he also well known for voicing Shrek in the Shrek series. Shrek is actually not my favourite charatcer because alot of the time he is pretty grumpy but thats just because he is an ogar.
  • Mike Myers is a excellent actor.

Mike Myers, Mike Myers is a wonderful actor. He has had so many hit movies such as shreck austin powers and so on. He would probably also be best known for his work on Saturday Night Live. Mostley Waynes World on SNL. He is an excellent actor i would like to see more of him in the future.
  • He is one of the best

Mike Myers has been one of my favorite movie actors for a while and the Austin Powers movies were funny and great. He was mainly the reason, because he played most of the characters. He also made both Shrek movies a great comedy/romance, with his voice of Shrek. I\'d say he is one of the best and original movie actors today.
  • Mike Myers is amazing.

Mike Myers is an extremely talented actor, writer, producer, comedian, musician, and there doesn't seem to be anything that he can't do.

Ever since I saw him in Wayne's World, he became my favourite actor of all time. His roles on Saturday Night Live were memorable, the Austin Powers triology was just amazingly hilarious, and his voice acting in Shrek and Cat in the Hat were also among some of his best work.

All in all, Mike Myers is an exceptionally gifted actor who brings laughter everywhere he goes.

Be on the look out for Mike in the third installment of Shrek.
  • Not bad.

Mike Myers has been one of my favorite movie actors for a while. All of the Austin Powers movies were funny and great, and he was mainly the reason, because he played most of the characters. He also made both Shrek movies a great comedy/romance, with his voice of Shrek. His voice is a little annoying at times, but mostly funny. I'd say he is one of the best and original movie actors today.
    9.5/10.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • Genius dude

OK now we have the genius department. This guy is w riter, actor, impersonator, morpher, producer, comedian and really really really funny. He plays stupid to make brilliant points. Mike Myers is cool. Thumbs up he rocks in every thing. A real wiz. I look forward to what's next from this guy.
  • Very funny guy.

I have seen only two of his movies: Shrek and Shrek 2. He does a great Shrek and should never quit his role. I love how he does Shrek whenever he is angry and I love it when Shrek says all of his funny qoutes and I cannot resist the part were Shrek and Donkey fight Puss in Boots.
  • Not bad at all.

He is a very versatile actor. he can play Austin Powers, and then go to The Cat in the Hat, and he can even play Shrek, and act like the ogre is.
    I always thought that he was great in Wayne's World, and even when he made that appearance on Sesame Street, one of my childhood shows, he was able to maintain that great attiude that he has.