- Hello and welcom everyone to the Mike Rowe Forum. This is the place for everything about Mike Rowe, Dirty Jobs, or any of his other works. Feel free to talk about anything regarding him here.
- Ha maybe I do and maybe I don't lol ...I was trying to look it up online and amazing there isn't much but there is a lot of talk about him on the gay sites and the wonder if he is gay That part I think is only rumor but would be interesting to know if he is 100% single. The way people talk about him you would think his personal life would be well known. Or prehaps he is good at keeping his peronsal life out of the mainstream, which is hard to do. hmmm
- Hi my name is Terry and I was wondering how do you get Mike to come to San Antonio Texas to the slaughter house for the cows on hwy 90. Some help please. It really stinks when you drive by there and I always wondered what is the process of butchering cows
becerra66 wrote: Hi my name is Terry and I was wondering how do you get Mike to come to San Antonio Texas to the slaughter house for the cows on hwy 90. Some help please. It really stinks when you drive by there and I always wondered what is the process of butchering cows
thats simple, go the dirty jobs site (provided at the previous page) and send an email to the producers. Be sure to give good reasons for him to go there
- Mike fans check out this site it is Discoveries offical site about Mike called Mike's World. It rock and even has games for Mike's fans:
Enjoy I loved it
I saw Mike Rowe on Larry King, last week.
Larry had him, Mark (Chinatown Garbage collector), Matt (Poo Pot Maker), and the
Avian Vomitologist guy ( I forgot his name).
They compared each other jobs and shared stories. They were all funny. It was real nice
to see this guys in a shirt and tie taking pride in their jobs. It makes one feel grateful that we have
guys like these making our lives a little easier.
- Hi all; I was just wondering if anyone knows of a email address for Mike Rowe?? Or some other way to get a message to him? I have seen him with emails in his hand and he was answering a couple of them. I want to get a message to him if at all possible. Please help me out here. Thank you for any and all help you can give me.
I didn't know much about Mike Rowe until I caught Dirty Jobs on TV the other night. Loved the show; it's one of the most imaginative ideas I've seen for a television show in a really long time -- beats the hell out of most "reality" shows.
So I did a little research and it turns out Mike is also actively involved in Rock the Vote (www.rockthevote.com). I found this PSA he recorded for the campaign over at Rock the Vote's website. Check this out:
Nothing like talent married to social awareness, no?