Milena Govich

Milena Govich Fan Reviews (3)

• The worst L & O detective.

Easily the lamest of all the Law & Order detectives, though admittedly she was saddled with the worst writing of the entire series. Everything around her character focused on her looks, which were decent but not spectacular. She seemed like the weak link in every show. A very poorly conceived character.
  • Where she go? I liked her on Law & order, you need to bring her back!!!!

She was perfect for the show, her sassiness, attitude is like lenny's only female version. She needs to come back, she was good, just enough of everything. Bring her back. they are changing to much to quickly. I understand Jack is a big part of it & he can really only move up but i don't know about the one who took his place, & the cop is good, don't mind if he stays, but bring her back, the only female is the S. Epatha which i love, but i like her & think she is best for the cast, for the role & has the right attitude like Lenny.
  • Great New Character for the Series !!

Milena has been a great addition. I disagree that she is the "first" female detective on the series (stated twice in reviews/trivia); LT Anita Van Buren (S. Epatha Merkerson), although supervising, has been and still is a detective and very involved in every single investigation. I look forward to seeing Cassady and Green solving many more cases under the guidance of Van Buren.