Miranda Cosgrove

Forums: Miranda Cosgrove Board: Miranda Cosgrove: Now on Tv.com

[1]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 1

Hey guys i've come to Tv.com to interact with u guys!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[2]Apr 1, 2012
    • level: 1

I love this. Hope to hear from you soon. Your big homie from Indiana. Reggie. I have loved watching you since "School of Rock" BTW You stole the show in that one just with your witty personality. You became an instant favorite of mine. Also I loved watching you on Drake and Josh even though your character tormented Drake and Josh when they didn't deserve it well Drake probably did. LOL!!! Also I watch Icarly whenever I get a chance. I think your chemistry with everyone on the show is off the chain and can feel that you all enjoy working with each other. I hope to get to meet you one day so I can tell you face to face what a delight is is to be able to watch you. You have gotten me through a lot of boring afternoons. Can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us once Icarly runs its course and good luck with your music career. I really enjoyed "Sparks Fly" and look forward to your next record. If I never get to talk to you or meet you in person I just want to say God bless you and good luck with all you do and I love you very much. Peace be with you my friend. XOXOXO.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.