Miranda Cosgrove

Forums: Miranda Cosgrove Board: Why is Miranda better than Miley Cyrus?

iskabibble07

[1]May 3, 2008
    • level: 13
    I can think of lots of reasons I think she totally shuts down that has been but you tell me what specifically makes her so much more fun, prettier and any other ways she beats Miley hands down.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WAVY10

[2]May 14, 2008
    • level: 8
    No scandals. Next question.

leeseygirl

[3]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 46
    I don't think she's necessarily prettier than Miley but she is funnier, a better singer/actress, and always has a lot of energy. (my opinion....i'm a miley fan...)

kikimarie593

[4]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 27
    Why do people compare everyone to Miley? Her and Miranda are both good actresses and singers. I don't know why so many people hate Miley when they don't even know her.

sponge_bob14

[5]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    i think Miranda is prettier but Miley can sing way better and i like them both as actors even though i would give Miranda more credit casue she made it on her own without having s famous parent

xGGx

[6]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 6
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    Why do people compare everyone to Miley? Her and Miranda are both good actresses and singers. I don't know why so many people hate Miley when they don't even know her.
    agreed i dont really know miranda tht well so i lyk Miley bteer

NachoSwordsman

[7]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 9
    Miranda is really beutiful! She may not be a better actor, but she gots talent.

iskabibble07

[8]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 13
    NachoSwordsman wrote:
    Miranda is really beutiful! She may not be a better actor, but she gots talent.
    She is the better actor. On ICarly she often has to be mad, sad, worried, silly, happy, loving and lots of emotions and she really makes you believe it.

trixx617

[9]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 3
    kikimarie593 wrote:

its not that they hate Miley but she is a top idol for lil girls and obviously we want to see who is more of an idol...but for me? i also have to disagree with them being equal basically Miley is a better singer and Miranda is a better actress

zainrajani

[10]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 1

I agree. I like iCarly alot more than Hannah Montana because when iCarly does an episode that's serious, they stick with it, they don't dumb it down with humour like Hannah Montana. Carly and Sam and Freddie and Spencer are all funny and I can't find anyone who's funny on Hannah Montana and I like Miranda's singing voice

zainrajani

[11]Mar 29, 2009
    She doesn't do anything stupid like Miley does

ShyXena

[12]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    I'm NOT a Miley fan but I got to be honest:

Better person - Miranda (no scandals, doesn't dress like trash)

Better actress - Miley Cyrus by far

Better singer - Niether, but IF I had to choose one, Miley because Miranda C. lipsincs and is another actress who thinks she can sing.

kikimarie593

[13]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 27

ShyXena wrote:
    singer - Niether, but IF I had to choose one, Miley because Miranda C. lipsincs and is another actress who thinks she can sing.

Like I said in the other thread, that was one video during a parade. That doesn't mean she can't sing. And she doesn't always lip sync either. Even if she's not a great singer, you can't record songs without having some what of a good voice and I think that Miranda does have the talent.

loey12886

[14]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 10
    kikimarie593 wrote:

I was just saying the same thing, I don't know why people can't just like Miley and Miranda in different ways, I do get tired of poeple going "she's better then miley Cyrus" or "Miley Cyrus sucks" it annoys me a lot. Miley is good in her own way and so is Miranda

loey12886

[15]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 10
    ShyXena wrote:

Better singer - Niether, but IF I had to choose one, Miley because Miranda C. lipsincs and is another actress who thinks she can sing.

umm Miranda doesn't lip sync, she actually sings her own songs, if you can't tell she sings her own music then you need to clean out those ears of yours

ReginaldMarsh

[16]Apr 1, 2012

I doubt that Miley is a better actress being that Miranda has been doing it longer. Miley is a better singer no doubt and definitely prettier although Miranda is not shabby at all. Miley will always be a bigger star just because of who her father is and that is just too hard for Miranda to overcome. I love Miranda's talent though because her career in acting will have way more longevity than Miley being she is the better actress. Miley will have the longer singing career though cause she is just that much better at it. I don't see Miranda having a long music career. Maybe another album at the most.

ReginaldMarsh

[17]Apr 1, 2012
    Exactly. I couldn't have said it better.

ReginaldMarsh

[18]Apr 1, 2012
    Wow. You didn't find Jackson funny on Hannah? He was hilarious. Also the little guy who had a crush on Miley was funny too. Even Miley had her moments and her friend played by Emily Osment was kinda funny in her own cooky way. Damn even Billy Ray had his moments. There weren't many but he had some with his country ass. LOL!!!

ReginaldMarsh

[19]Apr 1, 2012
    To say you don't think Miley can't means you are either hating on her or just plain deaf cause she has a great singing voice and proven that she can sing live. I have seen her lip sing only (of course) on the show cause everything has to be prerecorded. I agree with what you said about Miranda cause she is another actress that is trying to sing. I have already tated in a comment that I made that Miranda will most likely have the longer acting career but Miley definitely will have the longer singing career cause it is just in her blood. She has been blessed by her father and of course God with a beautiful singing voice. She will be great when it is all over. She is just good now.