Miranda Cosgrove

Miranda Cosgrove Fan Reviews (62)

• the worst human being alive

amanda bynes is better than this person. miranda cosgrove is the reason why i hate nickelodeon. she is the downfall of nickelodeon. she should be ashamed of herself of what she did to nickelodeon. the only good show is spongebob.
  • kyle 100% like i love sam 100%

ASK her if I can go out with her. My phone number is 225-686-2998
  • Hottest girl in America!!

I don't know why so many people think Miranda Cosgrove is ugly, but it's something I know I just don't agree with at all. She is not ugly, she's pretty! If anything, I think it's a tie for Miranda Cosgrove and Selena Gomez on who should win the Best Actress for the 2014 Kids Choice Awards. However, if Selena Gomez won the 2013 KCA award, Miranda Cosgrove should be nominated and also maybe win the 2014 KCA award.

By the way, I have the hugest crush on you, Miranda!
  • Im a huge fan!!!!

I love Miranda cosgrove!!! She first played Megan in Drake and Josh which is a show i like and always laugh at.But after the show ended she got her own show called Icarly which is My 2nd favorite show.And then i started hearing her music and i loved and i think shes a very talented singer.I love her song stay my baby and leave it all to me.She also starred in a few movies that i really want to watch.Anyway i love miranda cosgrove and i think shes a great actress and a great role model and a great singer.
  • Drake &nJ

I've only sen 2 of her performances Drake & josh are good and funny shes great and has a good charachter. but school of rock funny and great. Jack black and Miranda Cosgrove worked great toghether. i wish i can one day meet this talented child star. her voice is also great its convincing and full of authority. according to one of my friends Drake & Josh is over i wonder what Miranda's next role is. i can't belive Miranda is 13 almost my age thank you for reading my reviews i will continue to review the cast of Drake & Josh
  • Miranda Cosgrove

Okay, first of all I hate iCarly and she has bad humor on there, just saying.

She was awesome on D&J and I think she should've continued on that before making another TV Show about herself, I guess she just wasn't ready for the spotlight.

Anyways, she is really pretty and she has sang good in some of her songs.
  • February 10th, 2011 was an awesome day! Know why?

I saw her in concert and she gave me a high 5 and a wave.
  • What am I rating here her looks or her acting?

Her looks I think she is very cute. Her acting not so much. Now after saying that I must say the last time i saw her in somthing besides a nick show was when she was like eight years old or younger. I really do not no if she would be a really good actress in a good movie with a good script. I mean you can't blame her that the script is reall bad in I-Carly or in Drake and Josh. I think tha she has made the most out of what she has got. She did good in Drake and Josh, she got her own show, made it a hit and now is not doing to bad for herself. I would really like to see her in a movie or a tv show that is writen well and is of good quality. Again I would give her a 9 for looks and 6 for acting even though I have faith that if she got a good script she could do better.
  • No offence, Miranda Cosgrove fans...but I think she has officially lost her touch since Drake and Josh.

Miranda Cosgrove had okay acting in Drake and Josh. But ever since she started doing iCarly...ugh, just forget it. She can't act anymore. Whenever she plays a sad person, you can totally tell she's acting and she doesn't usually display enough emotion. Usually, I can kinda tell she wants to be off doing something else or not be acting. I look in her eyes, and she kinda has the, "Okay, how much longer til we can go home?" And I've also noticed sometimes she can rush her dialogue. And now, she's becoming more and more spoiled as well. She's still a nice person, but she is getting so much attention now and is even getting a lot more stuff in her name. Another thing is her singing. Okay, I will admit, I do like her singing a little bit. But she's not that great of a singer and yet her songs are usually played/advertised on Nick every day and it's getting annoying. I really hope Mirands takes new acting classes or something else to improve her acting skills. Please, bring back the old Miranda, the one that could actually act.
  • One actress the world could live without.

I love "Drake and Josh". It's one of my favorite shows of all time. Miranda Cosgrove was beyond amazing in that. Hardley any of her lines sounded rehearsed, and you really believed that she was that character. You don't see and actress, you see Megan Parker. However, in Icarly, she's probably one of the worst actresses out there. She smiles and laughs durring her lines, even when there is no humor to be found. I'd compaire her to Paulie Shore, personally. Not only that, she comes off as an unlikable character. She's to prissy, pampered, and obnoxious to care about. Actually, if there would ever be a character to die in Icarly, I would hope it was her. Maybe then the show would be better, then.
  • From "School of Rock" to "iCarly."

Miranda Cosgrove is one special actress. I first notice her in 2003 in the film "School of rock" starring Jack Black. I notice something special that came out of that actress. Many byears years, I saw Cosgrove in "iCarly" and I really love her performance. Last year she recorded the single "Raining sunshine" from the feature movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." It was a great song. It should have gotten a Oscar nomination for best song. her latest song "Kissing U" has been playing on radio station. As for Cosgrove, I will continue to watch her shine on "iCarly."
  • I love "Miranda Cosgrove", she is one of the most beautiful actresses in the world

She has done "School of Rock" with Jack Black, she had the role as Megan Parker in "Drake and Josh", She voiced as Margo in "Despicable Me", and she has the role as Carly Shay in "iCarly. I love Miranda Cosgrove and if met her and she and I became very close friends, my dream would come true. I don't watch Miranda Cosgrove because she's funny (she isn't mean't to be a comedian), it's because she looks like a very nice person and she doesn't look like those other snobby actors or actresses. I respect Miranda Cosgrove and I wish I met her. She is one of the most beautiful Nick stars in the whole wide world and she looks like a very sweet girl. I also love Miranda Cosgrove's music. If you people say that Miranda Cosgrove should quit acting, then stop it because it gets me mad that you could be so mean to a sweet girl that looks so nice and if she read the mean reviews then I know her feelings about have been hurt. Miranda Cosgrove is beautiful, sexy, and very sweet and it would be an honor to be meet her and I really hope my wish comes true. 10/10
  • Abysmal singing and acting and tv show

Crap crap crap. She is so bad I completly stop wacthing icarly.she is around good actors but still dosen't learn.Crap crap crap.Her song are corny ang just a waste of 4 minutes i'd rather wacth 4 minutes of dora.crap crap crap. She should quit singing because she is worse at that.I just can not belive people like her.Icarly also is lame with corny jokes.I hope the show or her career end soon I can not listen or watch her for another second.crap crap crap.Sparks Fly,Kissing You,Dancing Crazy,by the title I can tell it sucks.Miranda cosgrove is abysmal . . .
  • I love her....so much!

I love Miranda Cosgrove! She is very talented, and funny. I think that "School of Rock" is what kick-started her acting carrer. She played Megan Parker, the mischeavious sister that always tortured Drake, and Josh. She now plays Carly Shay in iCarly. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that iCarly is Miranda's own show, which is a huge success. Yippee! I don't know if anyone knows this, but in my mind, I think Miranda gets more beautiful every year. Personally, I did not think she was really attractive in her first years on Drake, and Josh. But Miranda was pretty cute. Now that a few years have passed, Miranda in my mind is now extremely attactive. She is just so beautiful now, that it just makes me want to wish that I was six years younger, so I could be best friends with her. Mmmmm, if only I could do that.
    Well, that's my review on Miranda Cosgrove. Hope you enjoy!
  • I am absolutely in love with Miranda.

Miranda Cosgrove is my favorite female TV star. Why is that you may ask? She is a great actress, I actually want to watch her show, and the third and most imprant reason, she's the most gorgeous woman on the face of the earth! I have a feeling and this is no lie. I think that the two of us are destined for each other and will end up living under the same roof. Lots of guys out there, why do you say Miranda's not pretty? She's smokin' okin' hhhhooootttt!!!! It doesn't take a really big brain to figure that out. Miranda's so hot, she could survive being put into a 650 degree oven! Bravo Cosgrove! Keep up the good work!
  • she can act... she just isn't funny

Miranda Cosgrove can act in her shows, Drake and Josh and iCarly, but she just isn't funny In My Opinion. In fact, in iCarly she is my least favorite character out of the main 4. She can act yes, but she just can not do comedy. I think in the future if she wanted to do acting in movies that aren't comedies, she could do it and she could be a good actor. But as for comedian, not that good.

I also think she has decent singing skills, so maybe she could be actor and a singer. Overall, good acting, bad comedy
  • She's ok...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE iCarly! I especially love Jerry Trainor! He's the best! But as for miranda cosgrove, she has way less "funny moments" than the rest of the crew. Her acting is pretty bland, and rather emotionless minus few shows. Her singing isn't all that unique either. It's almost as if she decided to try singing just because thats what all the rest of the "teeny bop" actresses are doing. Also, I have a strange feeling that she believes she's too good for the show because whenever "iCarly" is promoting something, it's always jeanette and nathan...miranda is hardly ever there. Kinda throws me off.
  • OMG

Wow! That is SO creepy! She was born the same day as me! and the same year as my sister! That is kinda weird but cool lol. She's one of my favorite actresses ever! and she's an amazing singer too. i have all of her songs on my iPod. I love iCarly too. it is a funny and cool show and i watch it whenever i can. It takes a lot to entertain me(everyone says lol) but iCarly definately works for me. She did some great work on Drake and Josh too(playing Megan). Anyway Miranda is an awesome person over all.
  • She was much better in School of Rock and Drake and Josh...

Let's face it... Miranda was MUCH better as sly and secretive characters, like Summer Hathaway in School of Rock and Megan Parker in Drake and Josh. Her voice just fits that role so well. Plus, she has THE BEST evil smile ever. But now that she has landed a role in iCarly, I just don't like her as much as I used to.

In iCarly, she rambles and squeaks on about nothing. It's pointless, especially for a girl with such a good acting ability underneath all of that iCarly Innocence. She just can't play the role very well... her voice is annoying in it, anyways.

However, that doesn't mean that Miranda Cosgrove isn't a good actress all-in-all. She IS one of the best young actresses on television so far. And she was chosen for iCarly for a reason; if the producers didn't think she was right for the role of Carly Shay, they would have gone on a search for another girl. So look at her this way; She's a pretty good actress... not the best actress on the planet, but she's really good at that.
  • She can't act anymore! (no offence)

Miranda Cosgrove's acting has really fallen downhill since she started iCarly. Her acting was OK, not the best, on Drake and Josh. But ever since she moved on to iCarly, her acting has really started to suck. I mean, she can't act like a fifteen-year-old girl; she acts so childish. I know she may have to act like that because it's in her script, but I think the only reason she's supposed to act like that is because of her voice. I honestly don't think she can play how a real 15 year old girl would act. As well, I don't like her singing. Sure, it's not the worst singing out there, but it's far from the best. My overall thoughts on Miranda is that she can't act that well.
  • Miranda Cosgrove is a talented singer/actress who is often under-rated when instead she deserves to be in the spotlight more. Overall, I really like her because she is a good role model for young children!

Personally, Miranda is a really talented singer/actress. Recently, I listened to her new single "About You Now", and it was quite impressive! She is quite a good singer and good vocals-which some singers do not have (the media just edit their music videos to improve their voice). I just believe she is under-rated and should be more popular, because she is a good role model for children. She's also very sweet and kind-hearted towards people. Her T.V. show, iCarly isn't THE FUNNIEST SHOW, but neither is "Drake And Josh" and I don't believe it is Nickelodeon's fault. She is a good actress, just not meant for comedy! But when you get down to it, of all the celebs to criticize, why criticize Miranda? She is not horrible!
  • She looks disgusting. Everytime I see her face I just have to say "EW!"

I'm a boy, and I know she's one of the ugliest girls I've seen in my life, and i'm not just saying that.

Anyway, she's such a bad actress. She can't act. In the beggining of the abomination "Icarly" she kept staring at the camera at points. She is still looking at the camera, and she looks as if she's shaking or something. Her smile looks 100% fake also. She also can't sing. She sung the Icarly theme song, and I thought my ears were bleeding. "So wake up the members of my nation"

What the hell does that even mean? That song dosen't make no sense, dosen't have to do with the show in anyway, and is just plain horrid.

Another song she sung, "about you know" is even worse. I was watching the Drake and josh: Merry christmas special last december, and I was just eating my snacks, a normel fine Friday night, then all the sudden I hear the crappiest noise, which was the song. They had the music video, and I just said to myself "SHE CAN'T SING FOR CRAP!" The music video itself looks horrible. She looks like shes jumping, but I have the feeling that's the way she dances. Anyway, that's my review.
  • She seriously CAN NOT act.

She was okay (not great) in Drake and Josh but she is *not good at all* on iCarly. She cannot act. All she do is smile and try to act mean or yell but she looks like an idiot just trying to do that. Why does she even have her own show?? Wow, seriously. If you think she's great, you do *not* know drama or even acting. I even have to say, Miley Cyrus is even way better than her and I'm not even a Miley fan! Seriously, she *needs* to go and stop acting. Did I also say she -cannot- sing? She lipsincs wow.
  • A few things to say about the 'Drake and Josh' and 'iCarly' star.

To be honest, I was only going to rate Miranda and possibly post a review about her later; that is, until I saw a certain persons review about her. I won't name names but this person, and I quote, said: "...Miranda is a decent actress I'll give her that but I really can't stand her character on Drake and Josh!!"

Now, please. To me, this is just juvenile; you're rating a persons ability to act based on a character they're potraying. How accurate is that? Just because you don't like her character, in this case, Megan on Drake and Josh, does not mean she's not talented. Enough about that though. I think she's great, very talented. The first time I saw her was in the movie School of Rock. She was bosy, b*tchy, and in control in that movie as well. I think it's a good role for her. I think she does a great job portaying an evil, younger sister on Drake and Josh as well. I was so happy when someone finally gave her her own show (iCarly). She does a great job on it and, even though I'm passed my teenage years, I still love to tune in and watch it. It just shows how diverse of roles she can play.

In all, I think she'll go far. I hope she continues on doing well and continues her career as an actress.

~Snyder~
  • Look, just because you hate her character doesn't make her any less talented.

I would have rated higher, but she talks WAY too fast as Carly on iCarly.

But she did a really good job as Megan. It takes real talent to portray a character like Megan convincingly, and Miranda nailed it completely.

Unfortuneately, she doesn't do quite as well as Carly, but as the show's progressed she got a lot better. (And thankfully, she actually pauses between lines now.)

But has anybody else noticed that she never moves her shoulders? Not even when she's singing. It's really wierd. I've never seen any actor not move their shoulders before. And yes, I'm only writing this because I need more words.
  • One of my favorite young stars.

I've reviewed Cosgrove's costars and show earlier. Her program has always made me laugh. But I've held off on writing about her untill now. Jennette Mccurdy is an amazing talent of the future. I've sometimes dismissed Miranda Cosgrove as the less talented star of the show. However, I've recently watched the Drake and Josh Christmas special and was impressed with her performance. It's hard to rate a young person because their program is usually slanted toward young viewers, but I think it's good to rate the show on a personal comedic rating. I'm amused by the program and in Miss Cosgrove, her costars not only support her, but compliment her. I believe she does have talent beyond young comedy and hope she gets the chance to prove it. And about her musical career, I saw the the music video of her recent song during the Drake and Josh Christmas special the other night. Elements of this have stuck in my head like a curse, not a nasty curse or I would've listened to nothing but Iron Maiden or AC/DC for the last few days to root it out and free my mind, like a nasty Disney Channel star. But this strange tune seems perplexed in my head, at least the version that goes with MY words. Seriously, teen comedies are comical and amuse me, so take of that what you will.
  • cool

yea she is really good and she is very talented and preety yes she is my favorite nick star and i think it would be cool to have a show with Miranda! yea that will be cool and Dan is a genius for creating iCarly and Drake & Josh hopefully i can have a show with her! my opinion her career really skyrocketed with Drake & Josh and went on to iCarly Schnieder is a GENIUS im deffinetly a fan of Miranda Cosgrove! i was actually coming up with ideas for a show starring Miranda and hopefully it will be notiticed lol good luck to Miranda!
  • Good actress

Miranda cosgrove is a very good actress. she's always full of energy when she acts or sings or something. i liked every show/movie that she starred in. Drake and josh, yes. Icarly, yes. School of rock, yes. I could go on, but i better stop. I also think she is quite hot. yes, yes i said that. I don't enjoy however that every role she plays it's has to do something with sarcasm. I do not think sarcasm is funny. Well anyway this reviews almost over, but i think i'll give her a 8.9, for being a good actress, singer, and of course, she's hot.

Meatboys out
  • Same old acting. needs to change it up a bit.

I think that Miranda's acting is the same style it always is. She seems to have the same kind of acting in everything she does. Possibly she picked it up as a young kid and stuck to it like a habit. It's not very good. Espescially on iCarly. I dislike that show more than her acting. She seems so fake on that show. So do her co-stars. I hate how she and the girl who plays Sam make farm animal noises randomly while doing the web cast. This is all I really have to say about Miranda and I really don't want to see her in the future.
  • Extremely talented!

Miranda Cosgrove has become a well-known actress. She's guest starred on Zoey 101, Unfabulous, Just Jordin, All That, School of Rock, etc. She starred as the 'evil' little sister, Megan, on 'Drake and Josh'; but has moved on to her own tv show, iCarly. On iCarly, she stars as a 13-year old girl, Carly, who makes a webshow with her friends Freddie and Sam. She's an extremely talented actress, as she's showed that she can play a variety of roles, and good, too. She can sing, too. As showed by the theme song of iCarly, which is sung by her, and some background by Drake Bell. She's a great role model and actress, and I'd love to see more of her.
< 1 2 3