During her modeling career Moran worked for various agencies:
- Women Direct - Milan;
- Louisa Models - Munich;
- Roberto Model Agency - Israel;
- Elite Model Management - Los Angeles;
- Most Wanted Models.
Moran has been the testimonial for various fashion companies:
- John Richmond worldwide BeachWear-Intimo 2005/06 Campaign, shot by singer Bryan Adams;
- John Richmond worldwide EyeWear Campaign co-starring with Clarence Seedorf (AC Milan soccer player) shot by singer Bryan Adams;
- John Richmond Worldwide Beachwear-Intimo 2006/07 Campaign co-starring Marco Materazzi (an italian soccer player) shot by singer Brayn Adams;
- Roberto Cavalli Intimo;
- Verde Veronica Beachwear and Intimo;
- Renuar fashion 2002-2005 5 seasons;
- Orange mobile Israel 2005;
- Oil Of Olay commercial USA directed by Ken Nahum;
- Maria Intscher fashion Italy;
- D&G indoorsment 2002-2005;
- Chopard indorsment 2005-2009 in Cannes film festival;
- City of Milano Anti-Graffiti and Anti-Cruelty to animals.
Moran won various beauty contests during her career:
- Miss Globe International in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1996;
- Top Model of the World in Germany, in 1997;
- Miss Israel in 1998.
In 2003, Moran made her debut in pop music world releasing an album entitled Sphynx.
Since 2005, Moran hosts a radio show she created on RTL 102.5 (Italy). The show, called "Shaker", is broadcasted weekly and treats bizarre news from all over the world.
Moran worked in Hebrew, English, Spanish and Italian movies.
In 2005-06, Moran was nominated by the city of Milan official spokeswoman leading the campaigns against Graffiti and Cruelty against animals.
In 2005 she hosted the Israeli version of Deal or No Deal.
As a model, Moran worked for Roberto Cavalli, D&G, BBG jeweleries, Verde Veronica, John Richmond and others.
Her TV debut was on Israeli television in 1996, in the youth show called Out of Focus.
Moran Atias: We are only at the beginning. I would like to be the new Jennifer Lopez.