Mr. Lawrence

Forums: Mr. Lawrence Board: I have a question about Mr. Lawrence.

tomkfan

[1]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 11

I already asked this question in another board but I'll ask it again here. Does anybody know why Mr. Lawrence randomly went by "Biff" Lawrence in the Rocko's Modern Life episode, "To Heck and Back". That be awsomely awsome if you could help me because my friend and I have gone insane trying to figure it out because we're dorky fans.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

esanchez7587

[2]Aug 3, 2006
    • level: 22
    I have no idea why. Sorry. I am also interested in knowing.

tomkfan

[3]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 11

Yeah I really want to know. It might of just been Doug just being Doug because in an interview with Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, (a fellow writer from Rocko's Modern Life), He explained that they didn't understand a lot of things about him and that he was just weird in a cool way.

You can find the interveiw here: http://www.title14.com/rocko/contributors/interview.html

Edited on 08/04/2006 12:30pm

DonDaPaperbo

[4]Nov 20, 2010
    • level: 1

I think it is because some times he sounds like Biff Tannen From Back To the Future. BTTF was on earlier today, and I thought Biff sounded a lot like Edward from camp lazlo. That was whem I had to see if they were the same voice. Sadly, it was Thomas F. Wilson who is Biff Tannen. Anyway, I think that Mr. Lawrence takes on a lot of roles that have a Biffness to them. I am just theorizing all of this, and could be wrong, but I think I am right about this. Hopefully this will sort of answer your question. Just compare Biff Tannens movie character to any of Lawrence's characters, and you will find a lot of similarities. They also sound a lot alike.