Mr. Lawrence

Mr. Lawrence Fan Reviews (13)

• Love his work

He has got to be the weirdest voice actor I've ever heard. But he makes the voices work and that's a good thing. He's a pretty good writer and a really great voice actor. He puts a lot of strength into his voice and has the perfect bad guy/mean person voice. He's also a really funny person putting some accent into the characters he voices. Overall, he's a really strange yet funny voice actor and writer with a weird sense of humor. He also did a lot of voices for Spongebob Squarepants. Well, most of the funny ones that is.
  • A great voice actor and writer.

The only voice I know of that he does is Plankton. Well, that's good enough for me! I think he does the perfect voice for Plankton. I mean, I suck imitating Plankton, so in my opinion, he does an incredible job at it. Also he's good at the many other voices he does on SpongeBob, such as that insane guy who yelled "CHOCOLATE!!!" on Chocolate with Nuts, Larry the Lobster and the additional voices on SpongeBob SquarePants. He can do some pretty darn good screams as well. In addition to the voices he does, I also like the episodes he writes on SpongeBob, such as Plankton, Walking Small and Plankton's Sinister commentary on the SpongeBob vs. The Big One DVD. I really hope he does more voices in the future, but till then, I hope he continues doing Plankton.
  • Great writer and voice

/Doug or Mr. if you would. lol. Is a writer for 3 shows now. But, what happen to him? Where is he? He's voicing Plankton but, not writing anymore?! What happen? Derek Drymon just does'nt think he's a good writer. He is a good writer! He wrote many good episodes! Derek just does'nt think so. The only show he was on that was'nt Spongebob, Rocko's or Camp Lazlo was Billy and Mandy. He was an alien for a special. And, well. He is a good writer. And, if you belive, agree with this review. This is The End.

Final Score: A-, 9
  • fd

He is a very good voice actor that does the voice of Plankton and Larry the Lobster on the very popular nicktoon, SpongeBob SquarePants. He is very talented in many of his roles, he also did voice on other shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Camp Lazlo and many more of the show that he appears in his career as a voice actor. He is indeed talented in many things but mostly is being a voice actor in many things. Also I think he is very talented and stuff that everyone would like that about voice actors who play many roles in different show in TV.
  • empty

His voice for Plankton is perfect. My favorite character of the whole series.
  • He's a great voice actor.

• a very talented person who plays multiple charecters on multiple shows.

he is a very talented voice actor on spongebob squarepants because he plays two parts plankton and larry. he really is good at protraying who his charecter is and there personality style. he does a good job of playing both good and bad charecters. he effectively uses different voices for different charecters.He is a very talented person who plays multiple charecters on multiple shows. i enjoy watching the episodes he writes because they are very comical and he does a great job at creative writing. he also does a good job at drawing his charecters too. in conclusion he is multi-talented.
  • This guy is amazing! If I could I'd give him an 11 on the scale thing because he raises the bar!

Mr. Lawrence should have a Billion dollers and a porsch if talent gave you money. He is the greatest at writing on cartoons. The SpongeBob episodes he wrote on were always the best and the most creative. Plankton's voice is just so funny! Plankton makes the fourth season episodes funny when they arn't. Doug Lawrence is a very funny guy! And all his work on Rocko's Modern Life was amazing. They should basically just call it his show because he did so much on it. He directed, wrote and did the voice of Filburt on the show. And just like SpongeBob the things he did were amazing and the best stuff on there was his stuff. Filburt is the best ever. All he has to say is hi and I laugh out loud at that wonderfully nerdy voice. His current work in Camp Lazlo is also fantastic. Dave and Ping-Pong are always the funniest characters even though they rarely do anything and it's because of their voice! Edward is great too! I just love him. Love you Mr. Lawrence! Also I agree with Filburtfan! He is hot........
  • Multi-talented

Writer, artist, director, voice actor, etc. Man, Doug Lawrence can do a lot for many shows! He has worked majorly on all the shows he stars. Like Camp Lazlo, Spongebob Squarepants, and the classic Rocko's Modern Life. May contributions to the show. He should do more than just those shows, maybe make his own cartoon! That'll be awesome!
  • Mr Lawrence

I think this guy is really talented. I like his work on Spongebob Squarepants characters such as Plankton Larry The Lobster and a number of other characters. I am still wondering why he uses the name Mr Lawrence instead of his first name Doug but I still think he is a good voice actor.
  • Mr. Lawrence deserves more credit than what he's getting!

He's not only a talented voice actor but an amazing storyboard writer and artist. Back in the days of Rocko's Modern Life he was among one of the few talented actors along with Carlos Alazraqui and Tom Kenny to provide voices for the loveable and cool characters on Rocko's Modern Life. Not only that but he worked really hard to help with the story and he succeeded! he's also on Spongebob SquarePants and Camp Lazlo. Now some of the characters he play including Plankton and Edward sound almost a like, but with a different interpretation and different tone of the voice. One of the works he did i enjoy very much is when he was a talented writer who provided witty lines and interesting storylines on Spongebob in a few episodes. Mr. Lawrence is great and he made Spongebob and Rocko funny! a very strong actor and creative and original writer. So if Spongebob or any of the other shows he's working on right now is going down-hill then they should bring him back or add them to the writing crew, because this is guy is a good writer.
  • Mr. Lawrence or Doug Lawrence is one of the neglected voice actors.

Mr. Lawrence is well-known for his voice of Plankton on Spongebob Squarepants. He also voices Filburt on Rocko's Modern Life. The two characters sound very different from each other and each of them have different personality.

The way Mr. Lawrence does his voice acting is SUPERB. I just am not sure why he isnt used more often. He should be doing some cartoon movies! And like i said, he should have been a bigger star.

One more reason i like him is because he is good with hysterical voices.
  • I agree with tomkfan totally!! He is very underrated. He IS the absolute best. Everything he has done is awesome, and he plays the best cartoon characters ever...

I agree with tomkfan totally!! He is very underrated. He IS the absolute best. Everything he has done is awesome, and he plays the best cartoon characters ever... Filbert and Plankton! If he had his own show, I would be sooooo happy. I would watch it all the time!!!!! He is a very tremendous, talented guy. He rocks!! Did I also mention that he is very, very cute? Well, he is!