Myles Pollard

Myles Pollard Fan Reviews (4)

• Myles might be leaving?

I am a huge fan of the show, but I had no idea that he was thinking of leaving! He is one of my many favorites and if he does he will be sorely missed! Him and Tess really made the show! I can\'t see it being the same without him.
    Myles is such a sweetie! I love watching him with \"Tess\". This is by far my favorite show on t.v. I do love the whole cast but Myles is definatley my favorite. He could be my dream man! Congratulations to the whole cast and I will definately continue to watch.
  • I would simply say that I love Myles...He's so hot & cute...I dreamed of him once...MYLES I LOVE YOU!!!

Your Character in McLeod's daughter (Nick) is really sweet, intelligent, damn good, & really in love with Tess...Hope you're so sweet & romantic also in the real life...I dreamed of you once & you were so sweet, & cute, & really hot...i'm in love with you...you're the right guy for me...
  • I am from belgian and a Nick and Tess fan.Myles is a great person, charming and gorgeous. I really hope that Myles Pollard will come back to Mcleod's daughters. Tess is loosing her soulmate. Pleace come back to Mcleod's.

I am from Belgian and a Nick and Tess fan .Myles Pollard is a great person, charming and gorgeous.
    I really hope that Myles Pollard will come back to Mcleod's daughters. Tess is loosing her soulmate.There is no other actor that can play Nick Ryan beacose the show is than so different.
    Pleace come back to Mcleod's daughters.
    This is comming from a lote off Mcleod's fans.