Nancy Fox

Forums: Nancy Fox Board: Sorry Nancy

kansas333

[1]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 2
    Sorry Nancy , no one has written about you. I vividly remember the opening credits to Doctor's Hospital, you were sooooooo cute. Unfortunately I can't remember any more about that show, wish I did. Doubtful you will ever see this, but if you do I hope that you are doing well!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kansas333

[2]Dec 10, 2010
    • level: 2

Adding more.............am remembering now the name of the show was Temperature's Rising and for anyone else who wants to remember, I the show starred Cleavon Little and James Whitmore, Littleplayed Dr. Jerry Noland, and Whitmore was Dr. Vincent Campanelli, who ran a hospital. Whitmore played the straightman to Little's quips and it worked well. I think it was on for a couple of seasons before Whitmore left the show and was replaced by Paul Lynde. They changed the set up of the show and wrote all the jokes for Lynde and Little became the straightman, which absolutely didn't work and the show was cancelled. Too bad. By the way, Nancy Fox was a cute youngNurse Ellen Turner for just one season,who was involved in all the plots. If anyone else remembers anything, fill in the blanks.

Edited on 12/10/2010 5:38pm

jimknut

[3]Jul 30, 2011
    • level: 1

Yes, I remember this show particulary because Nancy Fox was so cute and adorable. Personally I think she was just about the prettiest actress ever to appear on television. Nancy was trained as an actress, singer, dancer, and ice-skater. With this combined with her looks and charm she seemed to be someone who should've become a major star. Alas, that never happened and she followed "Temperatures Rising" with small parts on other shows, unsold pilots, and some stage work. She's currently retired from acting.