Nancy Travis

Nancy Travis Fan Reviews (3)

• Of course, I believe Nancy Travis is a 10, but I may be a little bit prejudice on this one. It is a NY and Framingham thing. I have known Nancy\\\'s career from the beginning. She is of course energetic as she is talented.

Nancy has a knack for comedy but she is very talented in serious roles. She is well prepared, well spoken, and able to project her emotions to the camera. Her background in preparation of each role is amazing. Of strong importance, she started with no problems in taking on small roles in the beginning as 3 Men and a Baby and worked her way up to more major roles. I give Nancy a big 10 for all of her efforts and I believe you will see her in major dramatic roles in the future.
  • She's better than people give her credit for.

It's a shame that Nancy Travis is sometimes tagged with the demise of Becker. I personally enjoyed the show with her in it. (And this is coming from a Terry Farrell fan from DS9 to Becker).

Travis played a good match to Ted Danson's character then. She also comes shining through in any other role she plays. Anybody who has seen "Stephen King's Rose Red" series will vouch for that. She's also got great timing, both dramatic and comedic so it's a little unfair for anybody to think that she's just Chris "the mid series replacement" for Reggie (Terry Farrell) in Becker.
  • Nancy Travis's most recent role was Christina "Chris" Connor, Becker's girlfriend. Maybe this is bias but it's not completely bias. She never should have been a replacement for Terry Farrell.

Nancy Travis's most recent role was Christina "Chris" Connor and she played Dr. John Becker's love interest. Talk about an unlikely onscreen couple. You might say, all the more reason, but not in this case.

Nancy Travis was a poor replacement for Terry Farrell who played Regina "Reggie" Kostos for four seasons until they fired her. Travis was only supposed to guest star in 4 episodes, but evidently, they changed their minds (not a good decision at ALL). Call it bias or what you will, but I've found I couldn't enjoy the remaining 2 seasons of Becker quite as much (that is, before CBS canceled it, adding to the list of the world's woes) with her in it. I wouldn't mind so much if they hadn't fired Farrell, but they did and they never even had her guest star to spice things up.

I haven't seen her in anything else but I think I've seen enough. Ugh.