Naomi Judd

Naomi Judd Fan Reviews (3)

• naomi is truely a goddes, and one of the most beautiful women to roam the earth. who also has a great husband larry strickland. so i would like to correct the biography for being wrong.

naomi judd is truely a goddess. the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. she is so full of amazing talent, and is a very friendly, warm hearted person. she is very well known for never turning down an autograph, and the love she has for all her fans. naomi says that fans deserve her attention, because after all, they are the reason she got to where she is. i am however disappointed in the biography, of this site. but can not figure out how to edit it. naomi judd, is still married to larry strickland. they did reconcile. and are still madly in love. which is wonderful. and for all of you who are reading this, make sure to watch her talk show on the hallmark channel. Naomi's New Morning. support naomi and her wonderful show. it is such a great way for her to share her love and spirtuality with us. she is the best of the best. aint no body in this world quite like naomi. and there never will be.
  • Naomi Judd is one of the greatest singers that I know. She is a wonderful person.

Naomi Judd is a wonderful singer and actress of all time. She has a wonderful voice, that is so unitque. Naomi and Wynonnia sing so well together. Whsn Naomi and Wynonnia had to split because Naomi had hypatitis c she had to put her career on hold. After the mother and daughter team did there farewell tour she and her daughter cried after there last song that they sung. They had a sellout crowd and Naomi put on a fantastic concert. She always worn nothing but dresses when she preformed. Naomi always looked younger than her daughter Wynonnia. They looked more like sisters than mother and daughter. Naomi is a wonderful person. She is one of the kindness and loving people that I know. She is well loved by everyone that meets and talks to her. No one will ever take her place in singing or acting. She is a natural.
  • She is an amazing star. She has taught her daughters well, with performing. She was an amazing judge on Star Search, especially because she has never put anyone down. I hope she continues her success forever.

I'm thankful for the fact that I got to see her truthful self on tv. I think she will be an inspiration for everyone, even little kids. I hope all generations will love her talents. I've enjoyed hearing her music, and seeing her acting, & I think she is awesome.