Nathan Corddry

Nathan Corddry Fan Reviews (3)

6.6
  • Talented, charming, wonderful.

I absolutely love Nathan Cordry. The character of Tom Jeter on Studio 60 is amusing and makes the show worthwhile. Nathan is extemely talented, funny, and charming. His appearance on the Daily Show as a correspondent was delightful and he continues to amaze me. I think his character on Studio 60 will be a great jumping off point for his career. I even enjoyed his guest spot on Law and Order: Criminal Intent. I honestly hope he gets more extensive roles in the future because I would love to see what he can really do.

Long live the lobster suit!
  • Nate has definitely established himself as much more than just "the bald guy's little brother."

Nate Corddry's first piece about the battleship Iowa was hilarious, and the rest have been just as great, if not better. He has managed to establish a likeable, if not just a bit disturbed, character that plays great with the show, and all the pieces he does. It's somewhat dissapointing that he has "pulled a Carell" so soon, (He will be leaving The Daily Show to be a part of the new Aaron Sorkin series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip) but that, too is a testament to his comedic talent and potential. Nate has definitely established himself as much more than just "the bald guy's little brother."