Nathan Fillion

Forums: Nathan Fillion Board: General Nathan Discussion

angelandspike

[381]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 66
    I hope the same.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

prettyedy

[382]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 23
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Hmmm well either way I just hope DH doesn't detain him to much longer, I'd like to see him in some other things in the near future if at all possible.

I agree. I am watch DH right now and Nathan doesn't get much to do. I'd love to see him in a show that is created and written with him in mind.

Joss?!? are you listening?

SMGslayer97

[383]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 34
    prettyedy wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Hmmm well either way I just hope DH doesn't detain him to much longer, I'd like to see him in some other things in the near future if at all possible.

I agree. I am watch DH right now and Nathan doesn't get much to do. I'd love to see him in a show that is created and written with him in mind.

Joss?!? are you listening?

I wish he were! But to be fair it doesn't need to be a Joss show, just a good show...that lasts more then five episodes like most of his other tv shows.

SMGslayer97

[384]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 34

I just found this on zap2it.com for all who are interested.

Fillion, who's had a recurring role on "Desperate Housewives" this season as Dana Delany's husband, will star in a presentation called "Castle," (on ABC) according to The Hollywood Reporter. The "Drive" and "Firefly" star will play a mystery novelist who consults with the NYPD on difficult cases.

Edited on 04/28/2008 10:48am

moonriser

[385]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 3

Hi all,

I never had the chance to see Nathan prior to seeing him portray Caleb on Buffy, that's when I became a fan of him, pretty much over night . So here's my question. Are Firefly and Serenity the same show, or is one a spin off of the other?

ana_jovanovic

[386]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 12
    moonriser wrote:

Hi all,

I never had the chance to see Nathan prior to seeing him portray Caleb on Buffy, that's when I became a fan of him, pretty much over night . So here's my question. Are Firefly and Serenity the same show, or is one a spin off of the other?

Dear moonriser,

To answer your question, Firefly was a brilliant TV show that was killed by the evil FOX network. Serenity is the brilliant movie that was created after fans of Firefly (so-called brown-coats or flans ), Joss Whedon, and the entire crew refused to see it die. Hopefully, the power of brown-coats, Joss Whedon and the crew will once again give birth to a brilliant movie. Here's hoping for a sequel.

Daddy's got bill to pay!

(And by daddy I mean Nathan - swoon)

Nigelaw

[387]May 16, 2009
    • level: 5
    I ve just read that Castle is getting a 2nd series which is great news for this sorely underrated actor. Hopefully this will help get him the recognition he truly deserves. However how isn't it a shame that Superior fare such as the legendary Firefly & for me the underrated Drive gets cancelled and thereby didn't get to showcase his talents rather than this surprisingly pedestrian Mentalist alike.

Nigelaw

[388]May 16, 2009
    I ve just read that Castle is getting a 2nd series which is great news for this sorely underrated actor. Hopefully this will help get him the recognition he truly deserves. However how isn't it a shame that Superior fare such as the legendary Firefly & for me the underrated Drive gets cancelled and thereby didn't get to showcase his talents rather than this surprisingly pedestrian Mentalist alike.

chrisj18

[389]Apr 29, 2010
    nathan fillion is awesome and rocks.. And castle is my favorite show.and stana,nathan,and molly are my favorite actors... castle rocks...

EstherGoh

[390]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 2

First saw him in Waitress acting beside Keri Russel. (:

Fell in love with him totally in Castle (:

Amazing chemistry with Stana Katic.