- Hmmmm I don't know why I thought the original was a flop, I guess I might just be remembering wrong. I know I didn't see it all, let alone in theatres but who knows.
- I thought that as well until I saw the figures. A lot of people didn't like it, so I'm thinking that's where I got the impression. I didn't see it in the theatre either, but I rented it so I would have an idea of the premise for the second one.
- Wow! I just looked at your post count! And wow! How do you get it so high? I mean I always try and post a lot and I usually don't even gotta try and I post a lot but wow over 10,000 that's uber-crazy.
Alex Tully....hmmmm....I'll never be able to call him that. Just like I have a hard time referring to him as Nathan. It's always Mal or Captain.
Do you find it odd at all that the entire time we've been chatting in this thread we haven't been interrupted once?Edited on 02/05/2007 10:38pm
- I post in various places around the site. I also posted a lot in the support forums before I became a moderator. My post count is going to end up being higher than my submission count.
I have a hard time thinking of him as anything but Nathan these days. I'm very aware of him as a person. I suppose that comes from meeting him.
I guess most people here aren't interested in talking about people. More seem to post in the show forums than the person forums.
angelandspike wrote: I guess most people here aren't interested in talking about people. More seem to post in the show forums than the person forums.
I hate that, I mean I love talking about the shows of course I mean I wouldn't be here otherwise but I hate that people don't come to the actor boards. I mean you would think they would be just as popular.
angelandspike wrote: You would think they'd be more popular. I guess there are only so many places you have time to post, though.
Yeah, I mean I get it. Most people don't post as feverently as I do I suppose. Go figure.
angelandspike wrote: Nathan is also not as well known as some other actors are. I'm sure that's a factor as well.
That could be it but I've noticed even on boards where the actors are really popular and really well known there's still minimal activity, especially compared to the show boards.
angelandspike wrote: I guess people tend to discuss the actors on the show boards since they are already there.
Drive is still 2 months away. It's a long wait.
2 months, yikes. That is awhile. Well, I think I might give it a shot. You think it'll be good?
angelandspike wrote: I do. Tim Minear is awesome! I've seen a number of ads for the show already and it looks like it will be very good.
Hmmmm, well it does sound worthy of a chance to say the least. The only thing is it's not normally the type of show I would watch, I mean I've said about things before but I don't know.
angelandspike wrote: You won't know if you like it until you watch it. I'd give it a chance. Tim is very creative.
I probably will, I mean I know I wanna see Nathan in another role. But...the whole premise of the show just seems a little odd to me. I'm not saying it can't work becaus let's face the shows that often time seem odd are usually the most original but until I see it I gotta say I'm slightly on the fence.
- I can understand that. I'm not on the fence because I have complete confidence in Tim Minear's creative abilities, though. Nathan will be excellent in the show too, as he's always excellent.
angelandspike wrote: I can understand that. I'm not on the fence because I have complete confidence in Tim Minear's creative abilities, though. Nathan will be excellent in the show too, as he's always excellent.
I'm defenitely not worried about Nathan, obviously. He's one of those actors that can even work in bad projects and still do an excellent job.