Naveen Andrews

Naveen Andrews Fan Reviews (20)

• WOOOH! A FAMOUS BRIT ON AMAZING AMERICAN TV! I WANNA WATCH MORE OF LOST NOW!

Naveen... Talented, and takes the role seriously. He saved Locke's life in an episode i don't remember which one it was but it was not long after Boone died. I can't believe that there is actually English actors in the cast i thought it was mainly America, Canada and Australia. Just finding out they're from europe's good enough for me since there aren't many of these really big popular stars from Britain is there?

I was quite glad when Shannon split up with him because i think that her characters a right cow! When Sayid started to hang out with her i thought... Oh great... Army commander wants to hook up with slag! I loved the one where they tortured Sawyer and when he finds the wire after and gets caught in traps. When that thing went into Sawyers fingers i admit that i had to cringe. But when Sayid was being tortured i actually thought that they could have actually been torturing him cos it was so realistic!

Sayid is one of the more logical characters i think. Along with Loccke and Jack the three are probably the main leaders of the group... Naveens an amazing actor and can't wait to see what pain he brings next series...