Navi Rawat

Navi Rawat Fan Reviews (2)

• Wonderful person and great actress.

I think that Navi is a very talented actress, I think she makes her characters very believable and that's of course a thing you strive for as an actress. I had seen her before Numb3rs, but it was because of her role in this show that I really started to appreciate her talents, and I have to say her beauty. I like the fact that she comes from different cultures, I think it just gives her something extra. To me she comes across as down to earth and just a really nice person.

I think she's a great person, but above all she's an amazing actress.
  • I haven't seen Navi Rawat a lot, just in The O.C. and Numb3rs. I didn't see her in 24 even though she was in it.

I haven't seen Navi Rawat a lot, just in The O.C. and Numb3rs. I didn't see her in 24 even though she was in it - which I guess a crappy review for her as I do watch each and every ep of the show as it is one of my favorites.

Anyways. Navi Rawat has a certain cool over her. She seems to be a person in control of herself fully, atleast when she's on screen, and this gives her character a powerful feel.

So far I've seen her play very many parts, but am looking forward to do so. The fact that people think she is hot seems to be the core of the posts I've read so far, and yes she is. But combined with the cool I talked about earlier might give her an edge? The future will tell.